Pokemon Black and White: The show

Everything after Advanced battle was carp in my opinion... Haven't seen the new one so I can't say anything about it Uncertain hopefully it isn't like the D/P shows...
i bought white today, and now want to get Vitini
^ This is about the anime, go talk about the games in the thread FOR the games.
(Mar. 11, 2011  9:20 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Everything after Advanced battle was carp in my opinion... Haven't seen the new one so I can't say anything about it Uncertain hopefully it isn't like the D/P shows...

Yeah, last season it was basically Team Rocket getting blasted by a Pokemon at the end.
If you get the game, go to Relic Castle near the Desert Resort in Route 4 and catch a Yamask. Train him to be level 32 and he will evolv into a defense beast. Trust me, I look at the online pokedex.Stupid
^ Again, post that in the thread for the games, this is about the Anime/Cartoon/Tv show whatever you want to call it.
whats the best starter 4 pokemon black and white also whats the difference between the games and can u only do the victini event via nintendo wi fi or is there any other way
*Headfudgingdesk* AGAIN, THIS IS ABOUT THE ANIME CARTOON NOT THE FUDGING GAMES. Gawd, if only people read the post above them.
The cartoon itself sucks, just like all the other Pokémon seasons.

Ok, let me rephrase that: It's appropriate for kids. Anyone over the age of 12 isn't suppose to like that stuff.

Although the same could be said about beyblade, I suppose...
I only really watch this for the easy 'Who's That Pokemon?' and how to prounounce the english names. The Japanese ver. is better IMO.
Not really. It actually seems much better. In fact, as of yet, the Rocket Gang has not been blasted off in BW. Ever. Not even once. Plus they only want Pikachu for the electricity, not to please Giovanni.
This show has a super cheesey rating.
(Apr. 11, 2011  3:16 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: In fact, as of yet, the Rocket Gang has not been blasted off in BW. Ever. Not even once.

About time they stopped doing that.

It got old the 200th time they did it.