Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon

pokemon for ever
http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/

Another update.
Grin
I dont know wich game to get, one friend said sun and the other said moon, then I ask my parents for some reason and mom said moon, dad said sun. can someone help me out?Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...
Easy answer to your problem; get both DJ - Yeah!
sorry but i dont feel like spending $80 dollars
Chief - Hmm ...
Then, on a serious note; just wait it out for now. The only indication of any version differences we have at the moment are the cover Pokemon. Otherwise, they're very much the same game. I'd hold off for a bit and see what they reveal as exclusives for each game, and then decide which appeals more to you based on that.
I'm already saving up to get both versions, Sun for me and Moon for my little bro.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread....ost9391631

Hype!
GUYS PYUKUMUKU ISN'T A SEA CUCUMBER BUT SOMETHING STRANGER!
It's a Wiwaxia. What is a wiwaxia you say,It's an extinct slug-like mollusk with large spines along it's back.
"BUT CHEETAHZ IT SHOOTS OUT ITS GUTS!" That's not it's guts but a modified radula.
Now if you are wondering what a radula is,a radula is a mouthpart that all mollusks poses. (think of it like a tongue with tiny teeth.) another reason why Pyukumuku is not a sea cucumber is because it is bilaterally symmetrical instead of radially symmetric,and has eyes and and hates to be touched when sea cucumbers lack sensory organs.now remember that mollusk i brought up earlier,Pyukumuku shares more characteristics with it than it does with any sea cucumber. so in conclusion Pyukumuku is an extinct mollusk rather than a tubular echinoderm.

Traits sheet:

Pyukumuku:
Symmetry:Bilateral
Sensory organs:eyes,well developed touch
ShapeGaspvoid with dorsal spines
Movement:slug like
Orifice number:likely 2

Sea Cucumbers:
Symmetry:mostly radial
Sensory organs:lacking
Shape:mostly tubular
Movement:Varies
Orifice number:1-2

Wiwaxia corrugata:
Symmetry:Bilateral
Sensory organs:likely primitive eyes
ShapeGaspvoid with dorsal spines
MovementConfusedlug-like
Orifice number:2

(but if pyukumuku was a sea cucumber it would be a holothurid due to the traits)
Gentlemen...

Hey guys, apparently you can scan Yo-kai medals to get random pokémon enties in your pokédex.
https://youtu.be/uEtM4RlM4Xc
I decided to try scanning a Yo-Kai medal I had, and it worked to my surprise! Achi-baba already mentioned that in the post above mine, but today I realized that the Beyblade Burst QR codes (from the TAKARA TOMY releases, not Hasbro) were similar to the Yo-Kai and official Magearna one. I got out some of my used codes, and they worked! This is so broken haha.
(Dec. 17, 2016  9:42 PM)Hato Wrote: I decided to try scanning a Yo-Kai medal I had, and it worked to my surprise! Achi-baba already mentioned that in the post above mine, but today I realized that the Beyblade Burst QR codes (from the TAKARA TOMY releases, not Hasbro) were similar to the Yo-Kai and official Magearna one. I got out some of my used codes, and they worked! This is so broken haha.

Wait a minute if I buy two Valtryek V2s and scan both of them will I get the same Pokemon or 2 separate ones since the QR codes are different?
(Dec. 17, 2016  10:08 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Wait a minute if I buy two Valtryek V2s and scan both of them will I get the same Pokemon or 2 separate ones since the QR codes are different?

Do you mean Victory Valkyrie? If you; I am not sure, but the code would be different.. So I guess? I have some multiple DeathScyther codes which I will try.
If you do mean the Hasbro V2; Hasbro Beys all have the same QR code for that specific Bey (Spryzen has the same QR code has every Spryzen, Roktavor has the same QR code as every Roktavor, etc), so no, it would not work. You can only scan a code once.
I want these games...