Pokémon Discussion Thread [Random Thoughts]

https://youtu.be/qaTx9x5AqMw watch and tell me what you think and what you want to see in the 23rd movie!
Dynamax!! Seriously!!! We can have an Dynamax Gengar Alakazam and Jigglypuff we had in GEN 1 Anime
Okay! So I literally just opened a singular pack of Unbroken Bonds and pulled an error pack! It came with 11 cards! 1 of which was the Tag Team Lucario & Melmetal GX 203. Which was hilarious as I had pulled the original art last week.
I wonder how dynamax will work in the tcg. My idea: once per battle you can put a dynamax counter on your active Pokémon, which doubles the damage you do and halves the damage you take, but it only lasts 3 turns.

What do you think the sinnoh remakes and 2nd gen lets gos will be? I’m predicting temporal diamond, pristine pearl, let’s go minun, and let’s go plusle.
in all honesty, there running out of ideas for legendaries. ONLY for legendaries. The mons we've seen besides legends are pretty good, i mean im having a hoeen situation where i dont know which starter i will chose.

Also, it was a bad move to get rid of megas. I understand Z Moves, that seemed exclusively alohan, but megas shouldn't go. It makes a lot of pokemon worse.

Also if you call me a genwunner i started in gen 5 so HA lol
So the Nintendo Lite came out, and it doesn’t have the JoyCons that are detachable. Does that confirm that the catch mechanism won’t be the same as in Let’s Go? Cuz if it is, I’m all in.
(Jul. 12, 2019  8:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So the Nintendo Lite came out, and it doesn’t have the JoyCons that are detachable. Does that confirm that the catch mechanism won’t be the same as in Let’s Go? Cuz if it is, I’m all in.

The catch mechanism isn't the same (thank god) though it might be an option to throw the pokeball like Lets Go for those go-ers.
Hey is the Pokemon manga officialy been released in India
My friend has got the ORAS Final Volume in Bookmark(I dont know if he told the truth)

(Jul. 15, 2019  1:30 AM)Siccle_Bladez Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  8:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So the Nintendo Lite came out, and it doesn’t have the JoyCons that are detachable. Does that confirm that the catch mechanism won’t be the same as in Let’s Go? Cuz if it is, I’m all in.

The catch mechanism isn't the same (thank god) though it might be an option to throw the pokeball like Lets Go for those go-ers.

You can't play LGPE in Switch Lite it is confirmed. The same goes to Beyblade Burst Battle Zero
Yo I love pokemon can't wait for sword and shield. Any one battle competitively?
Is it bad that I like Pokémon up until Sword and Shield? Thats when I felt like the designs and character-making got a little shabby (save for some unique elements), and Pokémon doesnt have that same feel anymore
Bumping this thread because i wanna discuss the leaks we got.
Does anyone like reading the manga?
In Shield right now, my Cinderace and Sylveon are breeding, and it been less than 30 minutes and I’ve gotten 8 eggs two of which have hatched and are Eevee.
(Jan. 28, 2020  9:48 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: In Shield right now, my Cinderace and Sylveon are breeding, and it been less than 30 minutes and I’ve gotten 8 eggs two of which have hatched and are Eevee.

You must be breeding a Male Cinderace with a Female Slyveon. If you want a Scorbunny, get a ditto or a female Scorbunny, and breed it with the Cinderace. The female Pokemon determines the egg pokemon. Unless if it is a ditto couple, if so, then ditto's mate will determine the egg.
I would bring back either Barry or Dawn. Everyone else I don't really care about besides Misty and Brock but they were in Sun and Moon so they don't count
The XY Group. Clement, Bonnie, and Serena.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:18 AM)Haunter Wrote: I would bring back either Barry or Dawn. Everyone else I don't really care about besides Misty and Brock but they were in Sun and Moon so they don't count

Paul from Diamond and Pearl was pretty cool, so I'd bring him back.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:25 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:18 AM)Haunter Wrote: I would bring back either Barry or Dawn. Everyone else I don't really care about besides Misty and Brock but they were in Sun and Moon so they don't count

Paul from Diamond and Pearl was pretty cool, so I'd bring him back.
I agree, paul was super edgy and it was a nice change of pace for ash to fight someone who wasnt just a typical rival
Galvantula is an utter beast. I like unova I’m general, and those Pokémon should get more attention. Pikachu and charizard are overrated
What six Pokémon from the Galar region would you want to have as your Pokémon team?
Starter: Cinderace
Tank: Ferrothorn
G-Max Harnester: Venusaur (from White 2)
Special Attack sweeper: Charizard
Bulky special attacker: Blastoise
Pseudo Legendary: Dragapult
Nope, this doesn't need its own thread. Moving to an existing Pokemon thread. Tired of seeing new Pokemon threads.