Pokémon Cards Great Pulls & Online Game

So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

In the online game I have a pretty good deck.
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

I got a Surfing Pikachu and a Here Comes Team Rocket! card, both from the same Evolutions pack. Then I somehow managed to lose both
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:18 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  7:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: So… anyone have any amazing pulls? I have the regular and full art Lucario & Melmetal GX.

I got a Surfing Pikachu and a Here Comes Team Rocket! card, both from the same Evolutions pack. Then I somehow managed to lose both

Oof. I opened a Unbroken Bonds pack after 2 years of being in active from Pokémon and got the regular GX card in the OP.
I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

EDIT: Whelp. Seems my account was hacked/compromised. All my stuff is missing. Over a 1000 packs and hundreds of FA cards. I checked the trade history and 1 user cleaned me out last year. I've opened a complaint. Let's see how it goes.

[Image: ftXc7mP.png]
I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack

Define standard.

(Jun. 13, 2019  7:30 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

EDIT: Whelp. Seems my account was hacked/compromised. All my stuff is missing. Over a 1000 packs and hundreds of FA cards. I checked the trade history and 1 user cleaned me out last year. I've opened a complaint. Let's see how it goes.

That sucks! I feel like I’ve gone against him online in the “Versus” Mode!
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:32 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I found an Umbreon GX in a Standard pack

Define standard.

(Jun. 13, 2019  7:30 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: I should login to my PTCGO account. I left loads of unopened packs there a couple years ago. lol

The basic $4 dollar packs of 10 cards they sell
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:53 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  9:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Define standard.

The basic $4 dollar packs of 10 cards they sell
Oh, okay! I thought you meant a pack with a standard code card.
Im not much of a picky person or gambler when it comes to buying Pokémon cards for the epic pulls. Id actually count any EX and GX pull as a “great pull,” since I definitely like the luster and how powerful they are. I pretty much dont mind the unusable ones that have no place in my deck. I usually trade them for another EX or GX, or just keep them for their value
(Jun. 13, 2019  11:40 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not much of a picky person or gambler when it comes to buying Pokémon cards for the epic pulls. Id actually count any EX and GX pull as a “great pull,” since I definitely like the luster and how powerful they are. I pretty much dont mind the unusable ones that have no place in my deck. I usually trade them for another EX or GX, or just keep them for their value

Do you have any Tag Teams?
I just unboxed a 6 pack mystery box and got:

Lillipup Black and White 52 Promo
Palkia EX
Mega Altaria EX
Blacephalon GX

*snip*
Any updates?
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

*snip*
Any updates?

They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired
Needless to say, I'm won't be playing PTCGO anymore.
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:54 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Any updates?

They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired

Wow. 👏👏👏. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  4:59 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: They refused to do anything about it the lost items. Offered me 10 packs from the new set as compensation. 10 packs vs the 2000+ packs and 500+ FA cards that took me years to save up. Tired

Wow. 👏👏👏. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy
Those 2000+ older packs had trade value of more than 13,000 packs from the new set.
The ptcgo cards alone are worth over $5,000 USD if I'd had sold all cards individually on eBay. Not that I would have, but I could have. sigh.
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:02 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2019  5:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Wow. 👏👏👏. 10 Packs VS 2000+. It’s not like it’s going to harm them! Sorry about that. Unhappy

The ptcgo cards alone are worth over $5,000 USD if I'd had sold all cards individually on eBay. Not that I would have, but I could have. sigh.
I’m sorry Unhappy. Pokémon is bad right now Unhappy. I’m mad at Pokémon )Unhappy.