Pokémon world championships 2009 (video game)

(Mar. 03, 2009  7:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  12:53 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Im probably going to use more strategy later but what ev. Im gonna open with milotic and weavile.

milo@leftovers weavile@idk yet XD

1st turn- milo uses aqua ring and weavile uses toxic/sword dance

2nd turn- milo uses attract weavile uses toxic/sword dance/shadow claw
WTF? Weavile can't take a hit Uncertain

good point. I`ll either switch to Scizor or save him for later and find a wall
(Mar. 03, 2009  11:16 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I might have considered doing this if I still had my pearl. Tired

Its Platinum only
Yes, Nintendo really knows how to hit your pocket (monsters). lol
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:05 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Yes, Nintendo really knows how to hit your pocket (monsters). lol

Effort?
Gah! I'm so tempted to try to run a rain dance team!
I`ll pass
(Mar. 05, 2009  1:48 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: I`ll pass

Yeah, weather effects are so unreliable these days. Tired
But Its like boring XD .
(Mar. 05, 2009  2:21 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: But Its like boring XD .

What? Fight a hail team that spams Blizzard then talk to me about boring. More like annoying is all.
Well, if its platinum only then...... ************ Pinching_eyes
Anyway, I was gonna use a Trick room team.
Porygon 2, Shuckle, Pinsir, and Slowking/Banette.
Twas gonna be awesome...
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:48 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: i want a duel masters tournament . . ..

this has nothing to do with this topic
I take it that this isn't just for the US?
(Mar. 05, 2009  10:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: I take it that this isn't just for the US?

world
(Mar. 05, 2009  3:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, if its platinum only then...... ************ Pinching_eyes
Twas gonna be awesome...

Shuckle is a neat pokemon! base 230 in both Df and SpD is disgusting. Trick Room + Power Trick, eh?
Damn you, level 50 cap!!!!! Limited the true possibilities of a children's video game?
Carp! No gorebyss w/ hydropump!
Did you try tutoring?
(Mar. 07, 2009  1:24 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Did you try tutoring?

Doesn't learn by tutor. :\
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2009  3:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Well, if its platinum only then...... ************ Pinching_eyes
Twas gonna be awesome...

Shuckle is a neat pokemon! base 230 in both Df and SpD is disgusting. Trick Room + Power Trick, eh?
Nope, didn't know about it cuz smogon didn't tell me XD, I was gonna use Acupressure, Rest, Rock Slide, and Earthquake..... I can't use it now anyways, though.
(Mar. 07, 2009  3:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
Twas gonna be awesome...

Nope, didn't know about it cuz smogon didn't tell me XD, I was gonna use Acupressure, Rest, Rock Slide, and Earthquake..... I can't use it now anyways, though.

Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Stealth Rock

Great stall set. Joyful_2
I think mine was the second set they listed on smogon. But yeah ^^^
(Mar. 07, 2009  4:16 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I think mine was the second set they listed on smogon. But yeah Joyful_2

There are a few ways to swing Shuckle. lol
I know (same with all of them), I'mjust saying.....
Are you still planning a Trick Room Team?
Possibly, have to wait till my bro beats his diamond version again though, so I can Pal Park(or get Platinum, but I'm broke). Gotta re-beat a bunch of the GBA games to get the pkmn I need as well. But yeah...
(Mar. 07, 2009  5:01 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Possibly, have to wait till my bro beats his diamond version again though, so I can Pal Park(or get Platinum, but I'm broke). Gotta re-beat a bunch of the GBA games to get the pkmn I need as well. But yeah...

Yea, I'm currently working on a Shedinja on my Emerald that I can Pal Park. Tired