Pokémon Wi-Fi

I'm waiting in the lobby right now.
How do you invoke a two-on-two battle?

I just did "Free Double", and it was just me and To, with two of our Pokemon at once../
Accept my double battle request
But now you and Kei are battling...:\
I have no clue how you start a 2v2 battle. Never done it before. Is it even possible? lol
Is there a way we can all battle?
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:14 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Is there a way we can all battle?

Probably not lol
wow

we're all pretty stupid then
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:16 AM)Kei Wrote: wow

we're all pretty stupid then

Damn I guess you're right D:

Also, WOLF, what are you doing, exactly? I don't want to trade, I thought we could enter PC boxes...

In fact, I wouldn't want to trade any of my Pokemon, they rock too much
Wow, this was lame. I was literally talking to myself durring the "Standby..." things...
LETS ALL TALK
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:18 AM)To Wrote: Wow, this was lame. I was literally talking to myself durring the "Standby..." things...

You're voice was really creepy and messed up through the mic, I couldn't understand what you were saying
^Same, although I was using a fake voice and mumbling, so that could be it.

I'm gonna call it a night with the DS, Router hates it, but loves my PSP, PS3, and Wii. Whatevas.
Well, this weird. I'm talking to Wolf right now, it's odd...
I was using that stupid headset that Nintendo sold. Probably put a voice changer in it so no child molesters can get their way. Because that's probably why online is so difficult with their products.
Hey WOLF, my DS is dying, I'll have to get off.

mic's not working so well, sorry
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:29 AM)Grey Wrote: Hey WOLF, my DS is dying, I'll have to get off.

mic's not working so well, sorry

Lol its cool Smile .

In other news, Kei wont talk
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:34 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: In other news, Kei wont talk

Haha, sorry. My DS is on, but I wasn't paying attention to it. I have to go now anyways.
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:35 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:34 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: In other news, Kei wont talk

Haha, sorry. My DS is on, but I wasn't paying attention to it. I have to go now anyways.

Ok see ya guys some other time Wink
Hopefully these new DSes will be more WiFi sensitive.
Does anyone have any ideas for a science project involving computers

GREYEDIT: This has some relevance to the topic (sorta), since WOLF was talking about it to me over the Pokemon WIFI chat.
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:37 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Does anyone have any ideas for a science project involving computers

Yes, using those computers to research a project about doing a project on the invention of projects.
Not really...what's the project for? What are you trying to prove w/ Computers?
And lol I doubt it's my router, Skype on PSP works fine from the same spot.
(Sep. 29, 2008  3:40 AM)To Wrote: And lol I doubt it's my router, Skype on PSP works fine from the same spot.

Didn't you say you dropped/broke your DS? Could that have anything at all to do with it?