Pokémon TCG Discussion

(Nov. 23, 2020  2:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Curious if anyone plays the TCG in real life 👀

My dad was a god at it so i tryed agaisnt him and i got hooked but when i moved i lost all of em on christmas i'm getting some beys and carrds might even play online
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  2:13 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Curious if anyone plays the TCG in real life 👀

My dad was a god at it so i tryed agaisnt him and i got hooked but when i moved i lost all of em on christmas i'm getting some beys and carrds might even play online

Yeah, online is what I do right now. For Christmas I’m gonna try to get some stuff for IRL, probably the Zacian V deck at least.
Me when I was little: me and Jigglypuff are going to take the world on

Me 3 years later: why can’t you be more like Charizard Jigglypuff?
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  2:46 AM)beykid44 Wrote: My dad was a god at it so i tryed agaisnt him and i got hooked but when i moved i lost all of em on christmas i'm getting some beys and carrds might even play online

Yeah, online is what I do right now. For Christmas I’m gonna try to get some stuff for IRL, probably the Zacian V deck at least.

My Bf saw them (I'm using his acc mortal) he saw the sword and sheild ones
I have a g max lapras in real life pm me if you want to trade for it. It's mint.
Ive stopped collecting for a bit, if anyone wants any of my cards, let me know, ill gladly give them to u for a small price
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:21 AM)Fireburner_Jay Wrote: Ive stopped collecting for a bit, if anyone wants any of my cards, let me know, ill gladly give them to u for a small price

Ayo uhmm ya lemme know
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:21 AM)Fireburner_Jay Wrote: Ive stopped collecting for a bit, if anyone wants any of my cards, let me know, ill gladly give them to u for a small price
Pm me
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have a g max lapras in real life pm me if you want to trade for it. It's mint.
Lapras VMAX isn’t really that great honestly. Unless it’s PSA graded, then you probably won’t get more than like $4 for it.
(Dec. 05, 2020  6:02 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:14 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have a g max lapras in real life pm me if you want to trade for it. It's mint.
Lapras VMAX isn’t really that great honestly. Unless it’s PSA graded, then you probably won’t get more than like $4 for it.
I have some ex's and gx's in real life if anyone wants to pm to trade for them.
(Dec. 05, 2020  1:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lately I’ve been finding success with the new Whimsicott from Vivid Voltage. I can post the deck list if anyone’s interested.

Although I’m still hunting for Dedenne-GXs and Amazing Rare Jirachis 💔

The trainer’s toolkit has two promo dedenne gx in it.
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:10 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  1:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lately I’ve been finding success with the new Whimsicott from Vivid Voltage. I can post the deck list if anyone’s interested.

Although I’m still hunting for Dedenne-GXs and Amazing Rare Jirachis 💔

The trainer’s toolkit has two promo dedenne gx in it.

Yeah, I know. I’m just waiting until after Christmas because I gotta save my money for getting gifts for meh family.
Pm me if you want to trade Pokemon cards I have alot of good cards.
(Dec. 06, 2020  6:59 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: Why can’t my Pikachu be better?

I mean- there is Pikachu & Zekrom-GX Tag Team, and that was broken for a bit.
Idk if this is technically a necropost, but I'm very interested in ptcg and it didnt seem like there were any newer ones.

That being said, do any of you have any ideas of what deck i should invest in currently? I was playing ADP irl and online for up until the end of december last year and idk how much the meta has shifted(if there was shift) since i left.
(Dec. 05, 2020  8:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: Pm me if you want to trade Pokemon cards I have alot of good cards.

I have a lot of pokeca too, i am interested in trading but i am sure too far from you since I live in Italy

I have about 100 doubles, all English or italian
if this is about the irl game, my friend is really good. i play him(though i use his decks, I don't collect). Giratina and (irdk lol, maybe garchomp or mega garchomp) GX tag team Mewtwo and Mew GX tag team and tapu lele(i think it was EX?) are op

also mega rayquaza EX SLAYS
I am trying to revive this thread. I really enjoy playing the pokemon TCG with my friends and I think this is a good thread. I stopped playing for a bit, but then me and my friend made new rules so Pokemon kind of got revived for me.

Overall who else thinks that the battle style cards could have been utilized better? I mean I did not really matter what style a pokemon was unless you have a trainer card for a certain style. They could have added a bonus so that all rapid strike styles hit twice and did low damage and all single strikes would hit like a train.
Just a thought.
New V-Union cards
https://www.pokebeach.com/2021/06/v-unio...ne-pokemon
(Jun. 11, 2021  10:23 PM)Instarez Wrote: New V-Union cards

That’s is some niceee art. They seem super good, but is the mechanic sorta like Exodia? If so, I’m not sure that’s worth it.
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  10:23 PM)Instarez Wrote: New V-Union cards

That’s is some niceee art. They seem super good, but is the mechanic sorta like Exodia? If so, I’m not sure that’s worth it.

Yeah once each piece is in your discard pile you can do the V-Union.
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:02 AM)Instarez Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:59 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: That’s is some niceee art. They seem super good, but is the mechanic sorta like Exodia? If so, I’m not sure that’s worth it.

Yeah once each piece is in your discard pile you can do the V-Union.
I don't like that, I don't want to build a good portion of my deck around a single card.
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:22 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:02 AM)Instarez Wrote: Yeah once each piece is in your discard pile you can do the V-Union.
I don't like that, I don't want to build a good portion of my deck around a single card.

I agree. The amount of time to just get it into your hand makes it improbable that there will be any use for these cards whatsoever.
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:56 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:22 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don't like that, I don't want to build a good portion of my deck around a single card.

I agree. The amount of time to just get it into your hand makes it improbable that there will be any use for these cards whatsoever.

There will probably be casual use, but having to get each into the discard pile (When some might even be prizes) and then playing it is alot.