Zamezenta
Braixen
Pancham
Sylveon
Torchic
Furret
[New Downloadable Pokémon]
I believe Pokemon: the movie 23 will be Mewtwo Strikes Back Evolution
There’s been rumours about a evil 3rd legendary named eternus/eternatus so maybe that’s what this movie is about
I think you are on the wrong website
I didn't know there was another movie coming out. After movie 22, the post credits did show a scene of Pikachu in a forest, teasing another movie of course.
Can you share a link of the teaser or something? Because you have even listed the characters who will be seen in this upcoming movie

(Jul. 13, 2019  5:18 AM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: I think you are on the wrong website
It's under General Discussion forum, it's fine.
There isn't a single link to the announcement trailer. Hopefully we'll get that link by September/October. There is though going to be another trailer for the 23rd movie coming out in December.
(Jul. 14, 2019  1:32 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: There isn't a single link to the announcement trailer. Hopefully we'll get that link by September/October. There is though going to be another trailer for the 23rd movie coming out in December.
https://youtu.be/7kS2uEjK0_0
That's 22, Ulimate.
(Jul. 14, 2019  2:30 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: That's 22, Ulimate.

Oh, lol
i think M23 will be another SM Movie, since a YouTuber said Pokemon Sword and Shield was Delayed.
Source? If there aren’t any online trailers, how would you get this?
(Jul. 22, 2019  7:27 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: i think M23 will be another SM Movie, since a YouTuber said Pokemon Sword and Shield was Delayed.

I really hope it’s not
I'm back, again. Saw the teaser last night. Looks pretty good.