Pleased to meet you all! Cheers!

Good evening!

My name is Kampai, I used to be quite into Beyblades when I was younger. I would prefer to use tops such as Draciel MBD and Driger V2. My first top was the Driger F. I'm just now getting into beyblades once more! I am very excited to learn about the new types of tops available, I still have my complete Magnacore stadium so I'm ready to start testing!

Thank you all for supporting this community!

(私は日本語がじょうずではありません, すみません!!)

- Kampai
No problem about Japanese, this is a mostly anglophone community hah. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Sweet, thank you! Found the community through a Japanese tourney video so I wasn't quite sure. If you don't mind me asking, is burst the name of the game if I'd like to get into the current scene?
(Apr. 13, 2017  3:31 AM)Kampai Wrote: Sweet, thank you! Found the community through a Japanese tourney video so I wasn't quite sure. If you don't mind me asking, is burst the name of the game if I'd like to get into the current scene?

Hi mate, nice to meet ya and yh burst is indeed the name of the current beyblade releases though I'm more of a first gen guy myself I do find some of the burst tops to be awesome.
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I cant seem to find this on the website, are Hasbro burst beys allowed to be used in WBO tournaments? Or does it depend on the tournament? Sorry if this is posted somewhere, I tried to use the search function on the site but it wasn't quite clear.
(Apr. 14, 2017  12:22 AM)Kampai Wrote: Thank you all for the warm welcome! I cant seem to find this on the website, are Hasbro burst beys allowed to be used in WBO tournaments? Or does it depend on the tournament? Sorry if this is posted somewhere, I tried to use the search function on the site but it wasn't quite clear.

Yes, they are allowed in any Burst format tournament.
hi im lego bey god. not identity thieft i just have an account for my phone and another one for my computer and my name is flame roman cuz if you've seen my vids with red roman this is the evolution
(Apr. 14, 2017  2:12 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: hi im lego bey god. not identity thieft i just have an account for my phone and another one for my computer and my name is flame roman cuz if you've seen my vids with red roman this is the evolution

You are not supposed to have more than one account, actually.
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: You are not supposed to have more than one account, actually.

Speechless when i tried to use lego bey god it said it was already used from my phone and i couldnt even use the same email
(Apr. 14, 2017  3:27 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: o  :| when i tried to use lego bey god it said it was already used from my phone and i couldnt even use the same email

But you can just login from your old username from PC? making 2 account is against rules

BTW welcome to WBO friend :)