Please, PLEASE don't suck.

http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/86351...40108.html

Guys if this is not the greatest April Fool's prank ever, and it doesn't suck carp entirely, OMFG.

I hope he doesn't talk throughout the movie.
Damn April Fools jokes. Several thousand dollar April Fools jokes.
Yeah I'm impressed with the lengths they went to make this look real, but its so obviously not.
Artie Wrote:looks incredibly cheesy

My thoughts exactly. They did put a lot of effort into it though it seems.
Considering this is an April Fool's joke, this surprisingly made me really want to see a movie like this made.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Considering this is an April Fool's joke, this surprisingly made me really want to see a movie like this made.

I said the same thing to Artie earlier on AIM.

I think that if taken into the right hands (*Cough* PETER JACKSON *Cough*) this could turn out to be really carp epic and full of win.
Nah I wouldn't want to see Zelda live-action.
Blue Wrote:Nah I wouldn't want to see Zelda live-action.

I don't really want to see it live-action either, but I think a CG film animated by the amazing artists at Square Enix but written and directed by someone who can actually make a sensical plot would be carp sweet.
yea cg is what I think would best suit it.

thb id rather play the game...since I havent
Blue Wrote:yea cg is what I think would best suit it.

thb id rather play the game...since I havent

gtfo
i'd totally see a zelda movie if the cast Uma Thurman or Cate Blanchett as Zelda/Sheik
I was so glad when I realized this was a prank. It looked sohbad
Roan Wrote:
Blue Wrote:Nah I wouldn't want to see Zelda live-action.

I don't really want to see it live-action either, but I think a CG film animated by the amazing artists at Square Enix but written and directed by someone who can actually make a sensical plot would be carp sweet.

Just use OoT's plot or something. Saves time, but would still look epic. Also, I told a friend of mine about it and he said the same thing about Peter Jackson being the only one to make the perfect Zelda movie.
I'll take anything as long as Link doesn't talk.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:I'll take anything as long as Link doesn't talk.

this would be carp retarded
Brad plz gimme back my ability to use sigs I promise not to put in large images. gimme one more chance.
Litrid Wrote:Brad plz gimme back my ability to use sigs I promise not to put in large images. gimme one more chance.

why didn't you just pm me about this instead of posting in a completely unrelated thread that i may not have even read
Was that girl in the breastplate supposed to be Sheik? XD
Wow.

Watch the making the video trailer, its really impressive how far they went to fool us.

http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/86351...40308.html
I think the Ganondorf could have been done A LOT better. He looks really weird the way they did it.
That was an awesome job for a hoax. I don't play the games and I even wanted to see it.