[Selling]  [NIB Plastics] Selling Wolborg, Burning Kerberous, Etc.

Change of plans, supplier will be out of town next week so I have to buy tomorrow. I'll be ordering a few per bey, but I'll definitely try to order after they come back. Smile

EDIT: Added A-44 BeyStadium Magnet Type!
pretty interesting! probably get one soon.
To all interested, please be patient as I'm gonna get some stocks tomorrow. And then, I will personally determine shipping costs from my country, the Philippines, to different international destinations. Expect a PM when I have all the info I need, most probably within the next week.

Thanks guys! Looking forward! Smile
Wow haha, that magna stadium is pretty enticing
It is enticing indeed, Shirayuki.. Hehe.. No stocks on hand for now, but if gotten demand I will definitely include that in my next order.

UPDATED my post guys, please have the time to read! Thanks a lot!

EDIT: So my pictures are turned counterclockwise Unhappy And the images in spoilers are too big. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Bump.

I already have the shipping costs for Canada, UK, and India. I already PM'ed some of you guys Smile
I'll be getting a list of shipping to all countries possible tomorrow. Thanks guys! Looking forward!
Re-stocked a little bit. Also added an A-22 EZ Shooter and an A-86 Sniper Compass! Shoot me a PM about your inquiries/concerns. Thanks guys!!
Just a little FYI to OP. I see they all pretty much have peeled price stickers that left lower layer remnants. Take some Ronsonol lighter fluid on a Q-tip and swab the sticker. wait a minute and gently remove with a butter knife of other NOT SHARP object.

Glue will become soft and jelly like. more fluid on a paper towel to wipe away residue. WILL NOT HARM PACKAGE OR CONTENTS! after a few minutes, the smell will disappear. I check for flaws and water marks on stamps worth thousands of dollars with that stuff. Wouldn't recommend if not sure ;-)
(Nov. 05, 2015  6:43 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Just a little FYI to OP. I see they all pretty much have peeled price stickers that left lower layer remnants. Take some Ronsonol lighter fluid on a Q-tip and swab the sticker. wait a minute and gently remove with a butter knife of other NOT SHARP object.

Glue will become soft and jelly like. more fluid on a paper towel to wipe away residue. WILL NOT HARM PACKAGE OR CONTENTS! after a few minutes, the smell will disappear. I check for flaws and water marks on stamps worth thousands of dollars with that stuff. Wouldn't recommend if not sure ;-)

Oh, I'll try to. Thanks for the tip! Smile
Up! Added an NIP Driger S and NIP Driger F. Also added some beys from the Random Booster 10: Death Gargoyle, Rushing Boar, Killer Eagle. Also available are re-colored ARs for Driger V and Seaborg 2.

Check my post! Smile
damn i wish u had a sniper grip in stock really want one
(Nov. 10, 2015  6:53 AM)nmjemally Wrote: damn i wish u had a sniper grip in stock really want one

I'll make sure to include it in the next re-stocking!