[Plastic] Restoring Black Dranzer and Driger S...

Hey there, I hope I'm writing in the right section (even though this is not supposed to be a customization... but technically I'm messing with them?).
So, here's the thing: last year I bought a bunch of Blades (a NIP, and two "mint") in which while one was in pretty good conditions (Black Dranzer), Driger S is very much worn... totally not mint. The Blade was supposed to be the seller's personal Beyblade (that's what he said), but when I told him I wasn't happy with it (he's been straight out with the defects, though not all of them) and wished to send it back he played all offended and refused to get it. Ah well, his loss, I guess?

Concerning Driger S:
• I have been warned that the stickers were a bit ruined. But I haven't been warned about the fact that the bit chip's sticker was discoloured and ripped where the bit chip's indent is (the pictures I got from him never showed this issue).
• I haven't been warned that the AR is loose: it keeps falling out of place, as every lightest touch can twist it off. It's annoying.
• The SG wobbles in its place. I'm pretty sure it's a mold issue as consequently the WD wobbles, too.

I'm pretty sure the stickers are going to be the trickiest part. That said, I  do have the sticker sheet in .png... but I have no idea how to actually print it and make of it a proper sticker sheet.
What's the material of the original stickers? How do I print them on the right sticker paper? How do I cut them out of their place as precisely as possible? How to print / get someone to print pre-cut stickers?

The "wobbling" is another issue, as it's most likely a mold issue as I already said above. I did try adding some "thickness" to it with a few pieces of paper (which I already found inside the SG when I opened it) and it seemed to subside a bit... nevertheless, I would feel horribly ashamed of selling a blade with so many modifications... and to think Driger S is also my favourite blade along with Galeon Attacker :(

Concerning Black Dranzer:
• I got it with a loose tip (that I haven't been notified of) that I could fix only with a spare Black Dranzer tip from Hasbro. I already got a buyer for it, so they're well aware of the issue and suggested I paint it the right color (red).
• The bit chip's sticker presents the same issue as Driger S.

It's definitely in a better condition than Driger S, but again, I would like to make it right before handing it to the rightful buyer. I do have the sticker sheet .png for it as well, so the sticker issue represents itself: material, printing, cutting, etc.
Concerning the repainting, I've seen many customizations of other plastic toys other than Beyblades, and they always apply a base coat, a spray paint and a top coat that seems to resist to friction in many cases... though I have no idea what kind of coats/paint I should look for, nor where to look for them. Hobby shops that offer modeling products, perhaps?
It's a shame I had to use a Hasbro tip for a Takara Blade that wasn't taken care of. Another reason to be ashamed of this post, I guess.

Thanks in advance for your help and/or suggestions! :)
This is a completely ridiculous post- if a bey is naturally loose - no pics or seller will even bother to mention or can show this. It's not even seen as a problem. Also Dranzers tip has been been criticised by some for being too loose and a manufacturing flaw. If an AR is naturally loose from the SG there is no real fix, the AR part may in fact belong to the rest of the bey - you have to think millions of beyblades are made there's always possibility of a blade being off a fraction of a millimetre off, it's just a natural manufacturing flaw. It's like buying a car but you happen to have one that's got a slightly rotated door handle or something, bear in mind something old eventually loses its original new state. As for the indents on the chips-- Really??? Some beys came with two chips which had grooves/indents on them. It's up to the original owner on what he/she decides where they want to place the stickers. How can you complain at that I'll never know but Black Dranzer chips on its own sometimes comes up here and there so just keep looking for a spare. It's a non-issue however. Some ppl will say it should be on the indented chip as it has the name engraved. Others like you will disagree- there's no right and wrong so just deal with it.

There is a trick to make the AR tighter, try use a thicker weight disk, or add paper in the holes and that will tighten it up, or try consider something like glue in between the SG insertion to make the gap thinner so when the AR twists in, it's tighter. Put glue, let it dry then cut out pieces of the glue until it's not too bad but not overdoing it. I've had these issues buying NEW beyblades - it just happens so deal with it or buy a new one. You can't go complaining at a seller or Takara/Hasbro if it's a manufacturing flaw..
PS. You won't be notified any of these issues you've mentioned above, just sounds like you're whining for nothing. No seller will go in to that level of detail. But good news - Dranzer F tips are easy to obtain so just buy another simples
(Mar. 03, 2017  4:37 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: This is a completely ridiculous post - if a bey is naturally loose - no pics or seller will even bother to mention or can show this. It's not even seen as a problem.

Hey, mate,  there is no reason to be rude, unless you're still sore because I refused to show you how I look IRL, but that's off-topic here.

Anyway: yes, I'm positive it may be a manufacture issue on the SG that causes the base, the WD and the AR to be wobbly and loose. I was planning to use some layers of glue to add a bit of thickness to the base, I've heard it's a pretty common fix.

(Mar. 03, 2017  4:37 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: As for the indents on the chips-- Really??? Some beys came with two chips which had grooves/indents on them. It's up to the original owner on what he/she decides where they want to place the stickers. How can you complain at that I'll never know [...]

Yes I'm well aware of that and yes I often used the chip with the name engraved on it, it's no big deal. What I'm complaining about is that the Bit Beast's sticker is messed up because it was pressed on the grooves so hard the print got deleted and ripped.

I'll try with the glue trick, but I still gotta figure how to print the sticker sheets properly. How do I proceed?
Maybe less sore users could help?
(Mar. 03, 2017  5:12 PM)2KOOL4SKOOL Wrote: And how/where was I rude 'mate'?? 

You keep being rude in everything you say.

How comes the other blades with the grooves in the chip that I own are not as ruined? I'm well aware of how to place a sticker, but thanks for the reminder.
Please, if you have nothing else to say concerning this topic let someone more polite answer, no one needs drama here :)
Maybe his post was a bit rude but it was definitely true. Your making a big deal out of nothing.
(Mar. 03, 2017  5:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: Maybe his post was a bit rude but it was definitely true. Your making a big deal out of nothing.

Oh, but it is true, what I was criticizing was the rudeness, not the fact that I'm clearly being a perfectionist. I am a perfectionist xD

I'm a hardcore collector so if I buy something I tend to ask as many details as possible so that I know what I'm going to get.
You see, many people may not care, but I do when it comes to Beyblades :) they are my passion and all the ones I bought that were used have been restored and fixed to look as new as possible, and I want to do the same to the ones I mentioned in the title.

True, I may resell Driger S with no problem, but it just doesn't feel right to give it out with a ruined bit chip sticker, a loose AR, etc. If it's a manifacture issue with the SG I can look around for a spare SG somewhere (I'm already looking for spare parts for my Galeons) and fix it, but then again I gotta figure where to get the spare SG, how/where to print/cut the stickers correctly, etc.
Same applies to Black Dranzer: how do I fix the sticker issue? How do I paint the green tip to red (or where to find a spare Dranzer F tip)?

It's like people buying old and worn out cars to renew them, or people who buy old Barbies and erase their faces to repaint them and make celeb look alikes... collecting and hobby modeling is serious business!! :D
The Hasbro Black Dranzer comes with a green tip. I don't really see the point in painting it red. It doesn't seem worth the hassle. And buyers will expect the hasbro version to have the green tip. They may want it that way.
(Mar. 03, 2017  6:37 PM)Ultra Wrote: The Hasbro Black Dranzer comes with a green tip. I don't really see the point in painting it red. It doesn't seem worth the hassle. And buyers will expect the hasbro version to have the green tip. They may want it that way.

Yeah, that I know... but it's a Takara Beyblade that was fixed with a Hasbro tip... I may need to find an used Dranzer F with an intact tip, I guess...
(Mar. 03, 2017  2:47 PM)HellenaMaezono Wrote: Hey there, I hope I'm writing in the right section (even though this is not supposed to be a customization... but technically I'm messing with them?)

Hey there. Have you had any good breakthroughs with restoration? I know this is a little old, but are you still restoring plastics?