Plastic Generation - Thread

sonyat and I have been recently discussing a lot of the 'Plastic Generation' Beyblades and I thought it would be a great idea to start a thread where we can have a focus discussion on some of our favourites, unique qualities, testing, how we found and purchased and sharing some photos of those particular Beyblades.

Thought it would be great to start the discussion with the one and only, Dragoon GT:

Dragoon GT is a masterpiece and easily the best Dragoon ever. The stickers are bull, and unbelievably easy to destroy, however.
Well my bestie is driger ms black
Thought of posting pic but i just dont know how
(Aug. 22, 2018  6:38 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Well my bestie is driger ms black ver.limited edition
Thought of posting pic but i just dont know how
Well, upload the picture on Imgur or Postimage.org whichever is convenient to you and then share the link.
Driger MS is interesting. The black was an odd choice (I guess they didn't want to clash with the steel?).

I felt the main cast's MS Beyblades to be pretty safe and boring, honestly. I understand they used them as a launching pad for the new series of Beyblades, but when compared to the G-Series/GT series, which had the largest, most epic looking designs, this felt like a step backward. I really think they all should've received evolutions (Dragoon MF is super ugly... sorry.)
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:31 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Driger MS is interesting. The black was an odd choice (I guess they didn't want to clash with the steel?).

I felt the main cast's MS Beyblades to be pretty safe and boring, honestly. I understand they used them as a launching pad for the new series of Beyblades, but when compared to the G-Series/GT series, which had the largest, most epic looking designs, this felt like a step backward. I really think they all should've received evolutions (Dragoon MF is super ugly... sorry.)

Well i agree with you
I remember when driger ms came out
But being a driger fan i loved it...
But the GT seriez was cool..
They made very good designs
Idk why they reduced hms beys so small
But for me hms was the favourite line for me...
Ugh, this is my current IRL hunt for plastic generation. So I've been looking to pick up some plastic Beys locally. Been checking Facebook Marketplace/letgo/CL and not much luck in the last two months and finally a guy responds to my Wanted Craigslist ad and actually seems to have what I want.

http://imgur.com/gallery/Dokqwl8

The worst thing is that he probably has some good stuff. I eventually talked to him on the phone and he sounded like one of those dudes on Storage Wars (especially the one that yells 'Yeeeeep'). He said he has 1st and 2nd generation big lot. 50 Beys mint condition. He sounds to me like he picked them up on estate sale or from storage locker auction. Not sure if any of you dealt with eBay sellers/scalpers - I'm wondering to myself if it's worth the effort. If I hear more or get pictures, I will share them here.
Well the guy from above was a bust and a waste of time.

I did however find another decent lot, I'm waiting for more pictures but I'm pretty sure I can make out a Black Dranzer in the middle. This whole lot is $30, could be a sweet find.

http://imgur.com/gallery/IkIBtgb
I love Poseidon and Ocean Wrath G, which seems odd as it is just a square but something about it just makes my kokoro go doki doki :p Galeon 2 is also another favourite but the attack ring is so small irl, I wish it was a bit bigger
Honestly, I share your love of Poseidon and Ocean Wrath G. I own them both and the attack ring is just gorgeous.

Galeon 2 is extremely likeable, too! I get why people like it so much. It's simplistic but something about it, especially next to Driger G, just makes it so appealing. I wish the attack ring was bigger, too. Not sure why they did that.

People, give Trygator 2 a chance! It's actually very cool.
I have no Plastic Beyblades, but I have played with some. Poseidon is my fav.
What makes these plastic Beys so rare? Is it the design or was there only a limited quantity produced?
Hmm, just wondered if anyone knew the answer to this. I’ve won some alternative Death Gargoyle MS stickers and I’m trying to find out if they belong to a black version. I’ve checked beywiki to see if a Black Death Gargoyle MS exists because I’ve seen a picture of one on google images but it might just be a customised one.
(Sep. 30, 2018  9:47 PM)Polishxthunder Wrote: What makes these plastic Beys so rare? Is it the design or was there only a limited quantity produced?

These beys were made like 15 yrs back ( more like 17 yrs back ) , many beys broke , MFB took over , Burst FURTHER took over .
The price are expensive because , many beys are VERY rare to find and due to there less avalavility and Original(ness), they are Hard to find ( and NIB(s) are more expensive and more Harder to find )
That awkward moment when you create a thread for a topic that already exists because you didn't search first: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastic...ion-Thread