Confirmed:
Wombat
@[UGottaCetus]
@[Berzerker]
Possible:
@[Grimlai]
Grimlai's brother

We need at least two more people.
Sorry our parents say no. Wish we could go.
(Aug. 01, 2015  10:16 PM)flame0251 Wrote: Sorry our parents say no. Wish we could go.

Ah, oh well. Looks like I'll have to cancel the event unless I can get 4 more people.
Well, my brother and I may come, so that might be two. When's the date and place?
EDIT: Oops, I see the date and place. I'll see if that works!
EDIT2: Yikes, that's cutting it close. Maybe? Idk.
I think that limited format would be a real pain in the rear for me, but I can pull it. How many beys do we have to/get to register?
(Aug. 02, 2015  3:49 PM)Grimlai Wrote: I think that limited format would be a real pain in the rear for me, but I can pull it. How many beys do we have to/get to register?

As many as you want, some people even bring tackle boxes with their entire collections. Personally I only bring their parts I need for the tournament (less things to keep track of). At WBO tournaments you bring your own Beyblades, but I'll also have a few combos to lend out.

Also, I updated my last post with the current tournament information.
So... is this still on or is it postponed?
(Aug. 04, 2015  4:43 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So... is this still on or is it postponed?

Unless we can somehow get two more people to sign up, it looks like the event will have to be cancelled/postponed, probably until next year unless someone else organizes something while I'm away. @[flame0251] @[SupremeDragon] are you guys sure you can't go...?
I was have to convince my parents. That won't be easy.
Don't know if we'll be able to make this event happen due to lack of people, but post here if you can make it this weekend so I can get a final headcount. If we have at least seven people, then the tournament will probably happen, but if not it will have to be cancelled.

@[UGottaCetus] @[Berzerker] @[Grimlai] @[flame0251] @[mudorios]
I'm probably not gonna be able to go unless there's an actual tourney. I live a decent length away so I say we just postpone until further notice. But any time we do get enough people I will do everything I can to be there.
I have family in that day, so I'm not sure. If I can, I will, and I will bring my brother. But that's a big IF.
@[UGottaCetus] @[Berzerker] @[Grimlai] @[flame0251] @[mudorios]

There will not be a tournament on August 15th due to lack of participants. Just posting to let everyone know and so no one shows up for nothing. I'll have to leave for college in a little under 2 weeks so I will be unable to host here for probably a year.

However, without me there are still seven of you who (at least at some point) were possible attendees. That is the minimum number of participants for a tournament, and I've already found a (supposed) venue, so yall only need to agree on a date, time, and format and you can still set up your own tournament.
Ok, when the opportunity presents itself, I'm sure we can get something together. Thanks for all the hard work, Wombat. Sorry it didn't work out.
If you guys want to organize an event and need more bladers @[Guardian Odin] said he would be able to make it if it was in Pittsburgh, but he said he didn't have his beys anymore so maybe someone could let him borrow some.
It looks like AN is out of the question for me this year, but I would still be down to host a Beydays tournament locally. How does May 28th work out for everyone? It's a bit far off in the future but having the event planned far in advance is better than having it confirmed the night before.

@[Flame~Capricorn] @[mudorios] @[UGottaCetus] @[TheBladeMaker] @[BahamdiaWyvang] @[Grimlai] @[Starorion] @[Berzerker]
what format is it in? i can't do plastics or burst, seeing as i don't have any, but other than that, i'm fine, i just have to convince my parents.
(Mar. 12, 2016  2:52 PM)mudorios Wrote: what format is it in? i can't do plastics or burst, seeing as i don't have any, but other than that, i'm fine, i just have to convince my parents.

I was thinking either Standard or Burst. By the time the date rolls around I will probably have enough Burst to lend out if needed.
Hmm, I'll have my drivers license by then. Maybe I'd be able to make one of these tournaments for once! Don't have any beys though.
Thats pretty far away relaatively, so I cant make any definite plans. As for me, I can do Burst if I do end up going. But I cant be a definite attendee yet. With me graduating this year things might be a bit busy. I'll keep you posted as the date gets closer though.
So, depending on the date, I could totally do this. I'll be near Pittsburgh starting at around October, and would be more than willing to attend.
So due to some scheduling issues I will not be able to host a tournament on Beydays weekend, but it's possible that I could host one on the weekend of May 14/21, or more likely sometime in late June.

@[Flame~Capricorn] @[mudorios] @[UGottaCetus] @[TheBladeMaker] @[YggdrasilWyvern] @[Grimlai] @[Starorion] @[Berzerker]

@[TheScareCr0we] Unfortunately I won't be anywhere near Pittsburgh by next October due to attending college in another state, how long do you think you will be staying there? I would theoretically only be able to host over Summer and Winter breaks, so if you are around until late December/early January I'll see if I can get something started up then.
(Apr. 24, 2016  3:23 AM)Wombat Wrote: So due to some scheduling issues I will not be able to host a tournament on Beydays weekend, but it's possible that I could host one on the weekend of May 14/21, or more likely sometime in late June.

@[Flame~Capricorn] @[mudorios] @[UGottaCetus] @[TheBladeMaker] @[YggdrasilWyvern] @[Grimlai] @[Starorion] @[Berzerker]

@[TheScareCr0we] Unfortunately I won't be anywhere near Pittsburgh by next October due to attending college in another state, how long do you think you will be staying there? I would theoretically only be able to host over Summer and Winter breaks, so if you are around until late December/early January I'll see if I can get something started up then.

16 months-ish. So yeah, I'll be around those times. Ironically, attending college in another state is why I'll be near Pittsburgh in the first place.
I could do this summer, I'd be up for a drive since I've got my license. Only problem is my dad doesn't know I have any beys. He'd wonder why. Would this be burst? That's all I've got now.