Pictures of your Pets

(Nov. 09, 2009  8:49 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: you do realize that not spaying/neutering a pet is massively irresponsible and contributing to a huge global overpopulation problem, right
No, i dont. explain how?

i will never spay any per i get, i find it extremely bad. i mean.. animals also like to get married and take care of their babies... just like humans.
(Nov. 10, 2009  1:32 PM)Pegasis Wrote: No, i dont. explain how?

i will never spay any per i get, i find it extremely bad. i mean.. animals also like to get married and take care of their babies... just like humans.

LOL

I think you mean 'mate'...
well, didn't find the right word i guess XD
(Nov. 10, 2009  1:32 PM)Pegasis Wrote: No, i dont. explain how?

animals don't think in abstracts like humans do, they have no concept of marriage or whatever and thinking they do is honestly completely and irredeemably stupid

the vast majority of animals reproduce out of a sense of necessity and survival

there is a massive feral cat overpopulation problem in most of the world and it is devastating wildlife

leaving a pet unspayed/neutered and alloying it to reproduce when you're not responsibly breeding the animal (explanation of responsible breeding in dogs here http://www.members.tripod.com/antique_fc...eeder.html )

leaving a pet unpsayed/neutered is also leaving it open to all sorts of awful long term health issues, including cancers, mastitis, ovary infections, and a much shorter life span

have you considered what is going to happen to the kittens when they're grown? are you just going to let them loose or are you actually going to find caring homes that can properly take care of them?

are you ready to deal with a litter of kittens? because kittens are, to be blunt, complete assholes

whether or not your cat is old enough to be at a point in it's development to be able to raise kittens? that instinct doesn't really kick in until the 2/3 year mark

e: tho pegasis being an idiot about something really shouldn't come as a surprise at this point
well, i never actually had a cat inside my home. their all in the yard. ive had more than 15 cats in my life until now.

its always like this: we find a kitten lost from its mother wondering around our house, we take it, give it milk, and when its big enough, food... they always drink water from our swimming pool. and when they grow up, they start leaving the house for sometime and then come back in other times. and if its a girl, they ussually comes back to get birth in our yard.. S0o0o0o we then have more and more cute kittens Grin. then, the mother takes care of the kittens with us providing them with food... and so on...

i don't actually care about anything other than keeping the cats healthy...
Quote:animals also like to get married and take care of their babies... just like humans.

you are the dumbest human being on the planet

Quote:i don't actually care about anything other than keeping the cats healthy...

Quote:leaving a pet unpsayed/neutered is also leaving it open to all sorts of awful long term health issues, including cancers, mastitis, ovary infections, and a much shorter life span

pegasis never own a pet again you're terrible
did you read my post

the cat will have a much, much shorter life if it goes unspayed

giving birth is extremely hard on an animal and every litter is like minus 1 or 2 years, not to mention the massive chance of it ending up with a ruptured uterus, an infected uterus, infected mammary glands, various cancers....
marriage is a human religious and legal institution and animals don't have "romantic relationships" the way humans do save for like, dolphins
putting food out for strays doesn't count as having a pet either ffs
and giving it milk will make it worse

havent you taken in any information from this thread from my very first post
well, since they do live in my yard most of their life, they are considered my pets...
and lol i don't Just give food, i do play with them, clean them etc, teach them some tricks etc.

oh, and thanks for the info annie Grin

Edit: Milk huh! i dunno, what should i give a little kitten that cant eat yet?
Pegasis everything that needs to be said has been said. I would advise you do some research before taking care on an animal.

But I digress this is not the point of the thread. This is the pet pictures thread. Back on topic please.
in this one i was a baby...
[Image: 2hoi8n5.jpg]
This one is my cat Jagger.. i dont remember when we lost him but one night i told my mom to call him in and he never came and the next day my dad found him dead in the neighbors yard... he said he was killed by a fox....( i think i was 6 or 7)
(Nov. 16, 2009  3:35 PM)ShadowWolf Wrote: in this one i was a baby...
This one is my cat Jagger.. i dont remember when we lost him but one night i told my mom to call him in and he never came and the next day my dad found him dead in the neighbors yard... he said he was killed by a fox....( i think i was 6 or 7)

this makes me feel lucky and sad
(Nov. 16, 2009  3:35 PM)ShadowWolf Wrote: in this one i was a baby...

this makes me feel lucky and sad
my dog Frankie, he was a rescue from my sister and i got him for graduation along with one of my cars.
hes a pain, my parents like him only because he dosent care for them, hes my shadow fallows me every where and cries when i dont take him along.

hes a brat, litterly he is one and its his breed, one of those designer breeds. very well bred i think, hes a mouser so i take him to the feilds in spring so he could catch some mice, birds, rodents. its fun. but hes more of a indoor dog, and i have him registered.

this is Sammy hes a ragdoll, very very prissy. he dose not like people he dont know. hes a family only cat. indoor only....fixed, declawed and detoothed (his fengs got infected by over growth so they where pulled) hes more of my dads cat.....hes the oldist pet 11 years old,now that our rotty died and was my first cat but quickly became my parents. hes a big fat kitty! but i take pide in him.

.jpg   Zmonsters (3).JPG (Size: 26.06 KB / Downloads: 103)

and Mia, oh god, shes bad....shes a rotten brat, she travils around with us and gose camping with us. she is everything my mom ever wanted in a cat. my mom wanted a bengal but we couldnt spend 1,000 on a cat so we baught mia from a pet store. and well shes not scared of anything shes a indoor kitty but because of the trips they take her on she wants to be a out door kitty. not happening shes fixed and declawed tagged and chipped. shes my moms pride and joy.........shes alittle shhhhii, oi shes a monster

.jpg   P1010012.JPG (Size: 32.81 KB / Downloads: 103)
[img]file:///C:/Users/lenovo/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/GermanShepherdAdultDogLayInGrassOutside.jpg[/img]
Here is the picture (German Shephard). He is healthy,vaccinated and well groomed dog.
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)michaeleric Wrote: [img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/lenovo/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/GermanShepherdAdultDogLayInGrassOutside.jpg[/img]
Here is the picture (German Shephard). He is healthy,vaccinated and well groomed dog.

Nice dog but this is considered necroposting, you shouldn't try to bring back ten year old threads
(Sep. 23, 2020  7:15 PM)Jdog757 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  6:34 PM)michaeleric Wrote: [img]fileUncertain//CUncertainUsers/lenovo/Pictures/Saved%20Pictures/GermanShepherdAdultDogLayInGrassOutside.jpg[/img]

Nice dog but this is considered necroposting, you shouldn't try to bring back ten year old threads
spam