Photoshop Thread

Here you an post your picturs that you made with photoshop (you also can post pics that you made with paint or gimp or somthing else)

Also i startet about some pictures that i made long ago:

[Image: 4cwalkin.de.jpg]
<<<please check out if this pictures allow here:>>>> http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/3410/...bessy6.jpg
[Image: splintercelregenanimatehr3.gif]
[Image: spidermanpg2.jpg]
<<<please check out if this pictures allow here:>>>>
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5422/hentaihw8.jpg
<<<please check out if this pictures allow here:>>>>
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/2484/...rlsjh7.jpg
[Image: spidermandarkredpe9.gif]
[Image: bannerv2ow3.gif]

Now it's your turn

peace
red_eyes
Really nice job on the splinter cell one!

Not sure about this myself, but a few of your pictures might be inappropriate for this site. You'll probably be notified if they are.

In anycase, nice work. Couldn't do any of that myself.
thanks hmm I don't think that this are so bad to show here beacause it haves nice womans on the banner but i censore it a little bit and when BeyBrad see this he an say if i can show them or if I should delet them.
Thanks for information

peace
red_eyes
red_eyes Wrote:thanks hmm I don't think that this are so bad to show here beacause it haves nice womans on the banner but i censore it a little bit and when BeyBrad see this he an say if i can show them or if I should delet them.
Thanks for information

peace
red_eyes

You're probably better off deleting them. There's a pretty strict rule about this sort of thing so just to be safe I'd say go ahead and remove them.
Aw man, I didn't see them! I love women!
Bey Brad Wrote:Aw man, I didn't see them! I love women!

There are still links in his post to the images in question... lol
My recent (did it in about 10 minutes)

[Image: gekiryu-oh.jpg]

My faves I've done so far:
[Image: Storm.jpg]

[Image: WATERMARKEDSturmmacher.jpg]

I haven't photoshopped properly in aaages (last two aren't recent, made them a few months ago)
reallly goood job dude like the last pic
red_eyes Wrote:reallly goood job dude like the last pic

Thanks. I used the title to conjure it. Sturm Macher is German for Storm Maker (as is my native language). I was bored on PS and it was thundering really bad and it popped into my head. Though I'm bummed about it because ive never been able to recreate something like it.
wow we have a lot of germans these days

you, sasch, red eyes (though hes a swiss)

willkommen
who's german? Gekiryu is not from the swiss? In his profil he isn't

But i hope he's Grin and i hope more came here Grin

but now back to topic Grin
You have talent.

Hmm but are you expanding brushes to larger than they should go? It seems to be losing resolution.

Edit: My bad, it seems to be the board's auto-resizing function. I expanded it back to original size and it looks fine.

Vector on these? Or just brushes?
red_eyes Wrote:who's german? Gekiryu is not from the swiss? In his profil he isn't

But i hope he's Grin and i hope more came here Grin

but now back to topic Grin
I'm a girl Tongue_out and I'm german, but moved to the UK when I was 5.
So I reside here. Moving on, back to the topic.

composer of requiems Wrote:You have talent.

Hmm but are you expanding brushes to larger than they should go? It seems to be losing resolution.

Edit: My bad, it seems to be the board's auto-resizing function. I expanded it back to original size and it looks fine.

Vector on these? Or just brushes?

I use brushes, vectors have a tendency to piss me off because I haven't got the hang of it, only used it twice.
I use layers for each piece, so I can make whatever adjustments I want to each piece really.
Sturm Macher took forever, because the sky part is one of my stock photos, and blending that is a carp (Even now it's not right)

Sturm Walzer (First one after Gekiryu pic) was the first I did. Didn't take me too long, but I was proud of it regardless.
Gekiryu Wrote:I use brushes, vectors have a tendency to piss me off because I haven't got the hang of it, only used it twice.
I use layers for each piece, so I can make whatever adjustments I want to each piece really.
Sturm Macher took forever, because the sky part is one of my stock photos, and blending that is a carp (Even now it's not right)

Sturm Walzer (First one after Gekiryu pic) was the first I did. Didn't take me too long, but I was proud of it regardless.

I use layers on everything; on average I keep about 200+ layers on each work, although more complicated works go higher and simple works are only around 50+

Don't put such a clean-cut line between the teal and the grey. Um, I'll try to work up an example.

You should work with vectors to try to get a similar effect to sturm walzer. For this style, you should try drawing extremely small triangles, extending one corner a length to form a long, thin triangle, then curving it.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Gekiryu Wrote:I use brushes, vectors have a tendency to piss me off because I haven't got the hang of it, only used it twice.

I use layers on everything; on average I keep about 200+ layers on each work, although more complicated works go higher and simple works are only around 50+

Don't put such a clean-cut line between the teal and the grey. Um, I'll try to work up an example.

You should work with vectors to try to get a similar effect to sturm walzer. For this style, you should try drawing extremely small triangles, extending one corner a length to form a long, thin triangle, then curving it.

Can't draw at present Tongue_out Smashed my wrist to death.
That and I need to re-install my graphics tablet because my pc went Poof. No point until I get my laptop because I'll be installing it on that and no longer using this PC.
Which means I need to find CS3 again without my PC blowing up like it did last time, because the repair guy put CS3 back itno it for me (And gave me a free motherboard to hack up for my own useage Tongue_out)

back on topic:
It's probably my monitor settings that make me miss were I'm going wrong, I have it set perfect then my mum comes along and is like "ITS TOO BRIGHT ARRGGHH *turns it down*"