[Buying]  Phantom Orion Skeleton Ver.

Anybody know where I can buy an unused one? I really want that translucent Bearing Drive.
(Aug. 11, 2017  11:48 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Anybody know where I can buy an unused one? I really want that translucent Bearing Drive.

Yja ebay or someone off here but be prepared to pay a pretty penny
I got one fully mint but don't know if id be willing to let it go. What is ur budget? I can have a look for ya.
Moved to the appropriate sub-forum: Buying.
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:01 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I got one fully mint but don't know if id be willing to let it go. What is ur budget? I can have a look for ya.

Oh, I don't got the cash for it currently. I was wondering so I could look for it in the future. How low are you willing to go? ? I just want the Bearing Drive tbh.
(Aug. 12, 2017  5:46 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:01 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: I got one fully mint but don't know if id be willing to let it go. What is ur budget? I can have a look for ya.

Oh, I don't got the cash for it currently. I was wondering so I could look for it in the future. How low are you willing to go? ? I just want the Bearing Drive tbh.

While I know the clear B: D is cool and all, I wouldn't recommend getting something as prized as this for just one part.
(Aug. 12, 2017  10:28 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2017  5:46 PM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Oh, I don't got the cash for it currently. I was wondering so I could look for it in the future. How low are you willing to go? ? I just want the Bearing Drive tbh.

While I know the clear B: D is cool and all, I wouldn't recommend getting something as prized as this for just one part.

Oh ho ho ho. You must not know me then lmaooo. It's totally worth paying a good buck for just that one part. The normal one is just so unattractive. While the translucent variant appeals more to me and will make my bey mighty special. It's like a Ghost-Rare, while the normal one is an ugly Gold-Rare or Common.
Wait, how many Phantom Orion Skeleton ver. were given?
(Aug. 12, 2017  11:57 PM)Mage Wrote: Wait, how many Phantom Orion Skeleton ver. were  given?

It was a CoroCoro lottery prize, so probably no more than 100. However, it seems that the Chinese factory leaked several copies of rare recolours near the end of Metal Fight Beyblade, so they became slightly more available. In my opinion, they may as well have been the copies that were never won because CoroCoro lotteries are so hard to win hah.
Hi, I have a used one. Would you be interested?

Would you be willing to sell it now? I would like to pay around 50-60 dollars but I'm willing to go way higher if need be. Please reply soon.
(Oct. 23, 2019  2:10 AM)achhazal Wrote:

Would you be willing to sell it now? I would like to pay around 50-60 dollars but I'm willing to go way higher if need be. Please reply soon.

Sold it ages ago unfortunately.