Phantom Lynx 130MB

Its a stamina type with some defense and attack. Its pretty decent and has been a personal favorite for 2 years. Here is my video basically testing it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ztg99NKV-M

More tests coming soon, when I have the time.
I made that avatar for Synesthesia and you steal it like it's nothing. Unhappy
Omg Im so sorry. I found it on google images. I'll change it soon. Sorry again.
Ooh, Phantom Lynx 130MB? I just basically analyzed the combo in my head and generally, it seems to be a pretty fair combo. Phantom works well with Lynx and MB. MB seems to be a good tip for it but I feel like wider tips would be more efficient. 130 with these parts is kinda average. There are much better tracks to use such as 100 or wider/shorter tracks since it's more based on Stamina/Defense.

Either way, good combo! What I typed was my opinion. I haven't tested it out so spare my opinion! I'll watch the video soon enough. Smile
Maybe you could test it on your channel? ;-)
(Jun. 06, 2016  6:05 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: Maybe you could test it on your channel? ;-)

We'll see about that. Cute
Starting tests now.
The stamina times are:
Stamina Mode: 2:48
Attack Mode: 4:19
Battle coming soon.
The attack mode's stamina is suprising!
(Jun. 06, 2016  6:30 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: Starting tests now.
The stamina times are:
Stamina Mode: 2:48
Attack Mode: 4:19
Battle coming soon.
The attack mode's stamina is suprising!

That's interesting! How ironic that in Attack, it's Stamina is longer than the other. xD
Battles done! Will type the results A.S.A.P

All done in a BB-10 attack type stadium. All matches were best of 5. Phantom Lynx was in Stamina Mode.
V.S: Screw Unicorno(II) 90MF:
3 wins (All K.Os) 1 loss (K.O)
V.S: MSF Archer Gryph D125CS:
3 wins (2 K.Os 1 Sleep Out) 1 loss (K.O)
V.S: Blitz Wolf 105RF 3 wins( All Sleep Outs) 0 Losses
V.S: Meteo L-drago(Rush Ver.) C145WB:
3 wins (2 K.Os 1 Sleep Out) 0 losses
V.S: Revizer Goriem TH170MB:
3 wins (2 K.Os 1 Sleep Out) 0 losses
V.S: (Left Spinning) MF-H Variares 90R2F( Worn Down):
2 wins (2 Sleep Outs) 3 losses (All K.Os)
V.S Meteo L-drago (Assault Ver.) 85HF/S (S Mode):
3 wins (All K.Os) 2 losses (Both K.Os)
It did really good IMO. Any opinions? ^ω^
i'm sorry to say but tbh, to prove your combo is good or atleast test how parts is compared to top-tier and known parts. you need to test against top-tier combos from here

anyways combo seems pretty good to me but i think you can replace track with BD145 or E230 [E230 is more prefered]
I have limited parts but sure, I'll try.
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:42 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: I have limited parts but sure, I'll try.

hmm but phantom is banned in LTD and there's no point testing LTD combos against STD as STD combos are mostly gonna to win

edit:- sorry if i was little harsh. i will test for you too Joyful_3
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:42 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: I have limited parts but sure, I'll try.

hmm but phantom is banned in LTD and there's no point testing LTD combos against STD as STD combos are mostly gonna to win

edit:- sorry if i was little harsh. i will test for you too Joyful_3
Its alright. And also thanks for helping me test.
More tests otw so stay tuned guys!!!!
(Jun. 07, 2016  4:47 AM)Ackar2834 Wrote: More tests otw so stay tuned guys!!!!
I have'nt had time to blade since my exams are soon but I'm back! But, I don't know what to do...