Phantom Gasher W145MF

Poll: Do you think this combo is good?

Yes!
61.54%
No. >:l
38.46%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
I like this combo, it does good. So now I make testing thread. delete this if their is one of this combo already.
Phantom Gasher (Attack Mode) VS Basalt Aquario 230CS
Basalt Launched first.

Wow, Phantom did better than I thought! All of the OS rounds where at least a minute or 2.

Phantom (Attack Mode) Gasher W145MF VS Duo (Stamina Mode) 230D
Duo Launched first.
Phantom did OK I guess. I'm not that great with attack types, so a person more experienced with them IMO could have done better KOing. Put your test in the thread and stuff and i'll add them. It's been about an hour, and i'm bored. So yeah, bye.

Phantom (Attack Mode) Gasher W145MF VS Duo (Stamina Mode) Gasher AD145WD

Phantom 9/20
Again, I'm not that great at the sliding shoot. But the majority of phantoms KOs and OSs, It destabilized duo a lot and won that way.
There is a similar combo like Phantom hades 90MF and Phantom cancer S130WF.But could you test this vs attack ?
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:14 AM)abrakadabralaka Wrote: There is a similar combo like Phantom hades 90MF and Phantom cancer S130WF.But could you test this vs attack ?

My R2F and LRF are kinda worn. I can do test vs Blitz 100R2F is ya want?
A few things: what stadium was this tested in?
And could you use the regular method of results, like most other people, these are nice, but a bit hard to read. They're great paired with standard results.
Against Basalt, I can't say I'm surprised. It isn't a bad wheel, don't get me wrong, but there are newer things that are more of a threat to Phantom.
One small thing that irks me: is this for OSing, or KOing? Or both? Flash in attack mode seems to do better in my experience (even though I don't own a Phantom) and finally, can you test this against Duo ___ AD145D/WD, and if you have another W145, use that instead.
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: A few things: what stadium was this tested in?
And could you use the regular method of results, like most other people, these are nice, but a bit hard to read. They're great paired with standard results.
Against Basalt, I can't say I'm surprised. It isn't a bad wheel, don't get me wrong, but there are newer things that are more of a threat to Phantom.
One small thing that irks me: is this for OSing, or KOing? Or both? Flash in attack mode seems to do better in my experience (even though I don't own a Phantom) and finally, can you test this against Duo ___ AD145D/WD, and if you have another W145, use that instead.
I used a BB-10 attack type stadium. And this is really for KOing stamina types if needed, and OSing defense and attack types (if it can) And ye, i'll do those test right now. And I only have one W145. I'll get another when I get the start dash set or something.

(Aug. 25, 2012  3:48 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I used a BB-10 attack type stadium. And this is really for KOing stamina types if needed, and OSing defense and attack types (if it can) And ye, i'll do those test right now. And I only have one W145. I'll get another when I get the start dash set or something.

You need to include all this in the OP. And no offense Ive tested Phantom AD145 MF and it gets KO'd quite easily. Ill help you with testing tomorrow at the tourney if you go.
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:48 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I used a BB-10 attack type stadium. And this is really for KOing stamina types if needed, and OSing defense and attack types (if it can) And ye, i'll do those test right now. And I only have one W145. I'll get another when I get the start dash set or something.

You need to include all this in the OP. And no offense Ive tested Phantom AD145 MF and it gets KO'd quite easily. Ill help you with testing tomorrow at the tourney if you go.
Yeah, it gets KO'd a bunch from attack types. And I hope I can go, it's just my dad is saying he doesn't feel like driving all the way to Raleigh. Uncertain

I remember trying this out a while back, but it's basically just an upgrade to the previous Stamina-Attack combo, Phantom AD145MF. I liked this combo quite a bit until I remembered that Flash W145MF basically does everything this combo does, and then some because it can actually KO Defense combos.
I wish I had Flash. XD
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:24 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I remember trying this out a while back, but it's basically just an upgrade to the previous Stamina-Attack combo, Phantom AD145MF. I liked this combo quite a bit until I remembered that Flash W145MF basically does everything this combo does, and then some because it can actually KO Defense combos.

I never did like that combo. I know you tried to get me to use it a time or two. Id like to see how this does against some different syncromes.
If they're Defense oriented, then all you'd have to do is Tornado Stall with Phantom.
In the case of Dragooon/Revizer Dragooon BGrin, though, stalling will get you nowhere and your best chance of beating it would be destabilizing Dragooon and hopefully knocking it out.
(Aug. 25, 2012  1:26 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: If they're Defense oriented, then all you'd have to do is Tornado Stall with Phantom.
In the case of Dragooon/Revizer Dragooon BGrin, though, stalling will get you nowhere and your best chance of beating it would be destabilizing Dragooon and hopefully knocking it out.
wish you told us that at the tourny final XD
anyways would it be alright too switch ad145 or would it be bad?
Ha ha, different rules apply to Zero-G, man. xD

AD145 is what was used before W145, so it would still work fine. W145 is just an upgrade to the previous Phantom ___ AD145MF combo.
Any testing you guys want me to do? Or should I practice on meh sliding shoot
(Aug. 25, 2012  5:58 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Any testing you guys want me to do? Or should I practice on meh sliding shoot

Practice the sliding shoot. ANd the thing is this might not do so well against some Syncrome combos.
(Aug. 25, 2012  9:20 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2012  5:58 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Any testing you guys want me to do? Or should I practice on meh sliding shoot

Practice the sliding shoot. ANd the thing is this might not do so well against some Syncrome combos.

Yeah, I think it won't work that great against Synchrome attack combos, btu I think it will OS other. Dragoon is the exception. XD