Phantom Fox MS

Yes, you leave it.
Kei Wrote:Was just wondering, if someone used Phantom Fox MS in a match then it split and one half stopped spinning. Do you just leave it and let the match continue? I assume you do, but just want some clarification.

I like how sometimes when this happens, the opponent Beyblade runs into it constantly and stops spinning and the other half wins. :)
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Was just wondering, if someone used Phantom Fox MS in a match then it split and one half stopped spinning. Do you just leave it and let the match continue? I assume you do, but just want some clarification.

I like how sometimes when this happens, the opponent Beyblade runs into it constantly and stops spinning and the other half wins. Smile

Haha, yeah. Thats what made me wonder about this.
Bey Brad Wrote:free for all in the DOUBLE TOWER???

if thats for anyone who want to join, im in
Sadly I don't have my Double Tower anymore. Unhappy
oh...lol ok nvm, hopefully there will a free for all
man id love to see a vid of this blade cuz i cant get one/ dont have one. it sounds awesome.
Is it normal if Phantom Fox does not split during a whole battle?

Instructions give arrows for a way to attach both cores, but I am not sure which way I should turn for what spin direction Phantom Fox is going in.

halp?
bugturtles Wrote:Is it normal if Phantom Fox does not split during a whole battle?

Instructions give arrows for a way to attach both cores, but I am not sure which way I should turn for what spin direction Phantom Fox is going in.

halp?

No, it's not normal. It should split sometime during the battle, regardless of what direction it's going and usually near the start in my experience. Maybe you could take pictures of what it looks like currently?
Kei Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:Is it normal if Phantom Fox does not split during a whole battle?

halp?

No, it's not normal. It should split sometime during the battle, regardless of what direction it's going and usually near the start in my experience. Maybe you could take pictures of what it looks like currently?

It's built normally. However, I think it is that when trying to make the beyblade split, I think that there is not enough force to knock and hit it around for it to actually activate.

Well, that's what I think.
bugturtles Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

halp?

It's built normally. However, I think it is that when trying to make the beyblade split, I think that there is not enough force to knock and hit it around for it to actually activate.

Well, that's what I think.

I don't think thats the case. If you hold it in your hands, can you turn it a bit so the top pops out? If you can, I can't see why it wouldn't be able to in battle unless something is interfering with it.
It will not separate every battle if it is not hit hard enough.

Yes it is, if you set it to.

Experiment with what works when.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:

You can make it so it doesn't separate? It always does for me.
Kei Wrote:

It depends on your spin direction and opponent's spin direction...
Kei Wrote:

It depends on your spin direction and opponent's spin direction...
Oh, thats true! I guess I haven't used it enough. xD