Petition for Italian WBO

Then, we need the Italian members to be a lot more active than this. Most of the users asafarakaratara listed have suddenly stopped coming several days ago.
(Sep. 07, 2009  10:36 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Then, we need the Italian members to be a lot more active than this. Most of the users asafarakaratara listed have suddenly stopped coming several days ago.

They Are not active because they have nothing to say on this topic, perhaps if there were more topics to discuss in Italians the can return active.
Most of them do not know English.
Most of them are active in a italian forum.
We alredy have an Italian Forum for discuss the Beyblade Anime, we are active on this forum beacause we can write in italian.
yes, isn't simple write in english for us...
for example I can't understand many words
I would like very much to have a section where we can write in italian
I don't understand where is the problem... you can try to open the italian wbo for a period and so we will see if there are people or not
Even for me it is not too easy to write in English, and i can't understand a lot of words.
I also believe that if there was a section in which we can write in Italian, the members could be more active.

"you can try to open the italian wbo for a period and so we will see if there are people or not"

For me it's a good idea.