[Perth, Australia] Perth Bladers Check In!

No, unfortunately not today. I don't know when, but I myself have some very important things occurring in my life at the moment (exams, moving schools stuff like that). I just don't have time to organise one Unhappy
There just wasn't enough interest and at the moment I also have personal problems which are limiting my ability to organise and promote a tournament, as well as the fact I just don't find MFB interesting at all any more. I'm sorry :c

I'll definitely be hosting a plastics tournament on plastics remembrance day even if I have to drag people off the street (seeing as I could make a highly competitive tournament of 8 people just lending beys out) but that's not exactly what people are after (i.e. mfb). That said, I will try to have a spare stadiums or two for people to play MFB in (as I probably won't be able to bring myself to let people freeplay with the beys I lend anyway), and see if that improves the interest, or whatever.
yeah, thats a great idea, id love to be apart of it
i am from perth and i have 5 unbeatibal beys i will enter and win if ther is so notify me if theres a comp Eee
(Jun. 01, 2012  1:18 AM)tyler.geary1 Wrote: i am from perth and i have 5 unbeatibal beys i will enter and win if ther is so notify me if theres a comp Eee

I'd suggest you do some work on your ego first, because if you rock up to a tournament with an attitude like that, you won't have a good day.
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:19 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2012  1:18 AM)tyler.geary1 Wrote: i am from perth and i have 5 unbeatibal beys i will enter and win if ther is so notify me if theres a comp Eee

I'd suggest you do some work on your ego first, because if you rock up to a tournament with an attitude like that, you won't have a good day.

I would shut the carp up carp befor I beat u with my fist not my beyblade and I would like to see u try beat me
With an attitude like yours, I wouldn't expect to be allowed to attend any tournaments here any time soon.
I'm past the age where people fight to make a point, and violence is not something I will accept at any tournament I'm involved in, it reflects badly on the host and the organisation as a whole, not to mention fighting over childrens spinning tops is a really silly idea.

Feel free to PM me if you are able to lighten up and wish to attend a tournament in the future. I wish you the best in the meantime. Smile
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:19 AM)th!nk Wrote:

oi carp i will carp u up i this tornement so u better watch out i won the tasmania co m last mounth
Shame that guy got banned, he was funny.

Anyway, I am sure you all noticed the banner that's just gone up. I am only guessing, but I'd suggest everyone be free on the 22nd, don't want the stress of last year... I may also not have the prizes I wanted because I thought it was in september - forgot that it took half a year to get processed... Either way though, be free on the 22nd.
Uni for me starts in about 2-3 weeks but since it's only the first week I can come to the plastic tourney but its undecided if I want to use my plastics or not, I could volunteer for judging though.
I *think* we'll be good for judges, but it's always nice to have people available just in case! I encourage you to use your own byes, but I can lend if you can't bring yourself to. Just gotta get the lending counts sorted a few days out from the tournament or whatever so I can sort everything out.

I'll make a formal thread for the tournament tomorrow, I really need to get some sleep, been up since 4am.
Just to increase the chance of people spotting it, the tournament thread for our Plastics Remembrance Tournament, Broken Ripcord Cup! is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Perth-We...p-PLASTICS

Check it out and RSVP guys (and girls)!
I'm still interested in organising a plastics tournament some time, so if anyone is interested, let me know what dates in the coming months work for you.
Beyblade is EPIC!!! I live in Perth and I really want a tournament here PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to have a tournament held in Perth

Beyblade is the best and that's y I would love a tournament to be held here in Perth
If 7 other people are up for a Plastics tournament for remembrance on July 13, and someone can lend us a BB-10 for the tournament as none of my stadia that would last a tournament are in legal condition, then I could host and lend tops (competitive ones, even) to everyone to use if need be. Could also do some MFB free play during the tournament in my slightly damaged BB-10, as well as some HMS afterwards seeing as I have a bunch of those now, if anyone wants.

Shoot me a PM or reply here, basically, so I can gauge interest.

For those not really interested in plastics, especially those who don't know about them, I can basically guarantee you'll have a good time, win or lose, and you should see this as a chance to revive the perth tournament scene for MFB - you can get some idea of what hosting is like and some experience/tips if you want and hopefully the perth beyblade scene in general will get a boost out of it. So, even if you're only into MFB it'd still be in your best interests to come spin some old tops on the 13th of July, especially as you'd be able to play MFB against some other people there for sure Grin
And you would also have the chance to win some really cool prizes just by entering the tournament ... !
If anyone is up for a Limited Format tournament, this would be a good time to speak up. I'll look at getting the old crew back together, hopefully at least eight of us can make it. So yeah, post away/PM me etc?
We really need a tournament here in Western Aus Perth so if anyone wouldnt mind hosting one sometime soon!
I'm interested in hosting a Limited Format tournament, but I'm struggling to find eight other people. Will make further efforts to contact people who attended our tourneys in the past, but yeah.
COME ON GUYS THIS THREAD SHOULD BE MORE ACTIVE
I would love to be in one as I've never been in a tournament before
Don't double post and try not to write in caps, it looks like your screaming Wink.
Would there be an age limit or something?
(Jan. 10, 2014  12:05 AM)BladerDanger Wrote: Would there be an age limit or something?

There are no age limits with WBO tournaments Smile.