Permanently Closed. Use V3

Poll: How do you guys like my sigs and/or the one I made for you?

I <3 it!
59.09%
Very nice
18.18%
Eh, it's okay
4.55%
Could be better
4.55%
Downright horrible!
13.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Coasters you never did my request from last shop x.x.
Quick announcement:
I am now Co-Partnered with Hope!
So, if you want Flash Animations (Blinking and animations like that) you may request him to make it or I. If you want SPINNING Animations, I'm the one to create those. You may ask either of us to make non-animated signatures/avatars/userbars. Also, I can make a few Pokemon Sprites if you'd like, but I'm not as good as RowDog and the rest of the PokeFusion Lab.
Here's another example;
I can make sprites too.But not as good as him.^
[Image: assd.gif]
Mine's a bit strange but anyways for the background can I have this?:
http://mandible.helenzhu.com/Gallery/Ske...dragon.jpg
with red lighting coming from underneath, also with dark cancer spinning in the bottom right corner (I couldn't find an image) and in the top left corner this:
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs26/150/f/20...nk_kid.png
that's all. thank you Smile
Oh yeah, this is a signature! Sorry, I forgot to put that...
Hope What sprite of mine have you ever seen? Oh well, I'll make a few and post as examples.
Higashi Who do you want to make it?
(Jun. 28, 2011  3:28 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Hope What sprite of mine have you ever seen? Oh well, I'll make a few and post as examples.
Higashi Who do you want to make it?
Um... either or?
You psoted one in 'Spilced Sprite'thread.
ZOH-EM-GEE. Can I use the spinning MLD as an avatar, like, can you cut it down to size of an avatar, then can I use it? Can you make it spin faster?
I'll try to make it spin faster. And yes, you can.
@Coaster's R Us Wait! When I said spinning I didn't mean animated spin I ment spinning freeze frame. But if, that's too much of a bother you don't need to do anything. Hehehe... Tired
You mean how it is on the example? That's how I do all animations. I'm different.
you copied me and Izuma right? you copied the co-partnered thing...right?

just some tips:
1. don't expand the pics to much.. it looks terrible
2. Hope, you better find out how to use layers... it is better if you know it so your animation is cleaner to look at.
3.Try making your Own backgrounds next time... you can use brushes or stuff

lastly, you guys better fix your animations... it looks terrible in a good way(Irony)
It was his idea, not mine. That stuff in the example box is old (My works) I've gotten better, and I improved my cutting which I'm still shocked about O.o
Also, when you say expand, do you mean like how my current sig is? I have it blurred...
<Request Removed>
A sig would be funderful.

First, I would like this camo pattern as the background.

In it, I'd like this character from the manga Our Alliance, probably from the waist up. And a picture of HMS Draciel, each on opposites sides of the sig, but which is on the left or the right doesn't matter.

Finally, I'd just like the like my username in all caps at the bottom.
hey, i was just wondering, is my spinning MLD ready yet? if not, I'll just have to use me gusta...

EDIT: I need it soon, please.
is my sig almost done, it has been a really long time
Be patient, you guys, my computer crashed so I'm gonna have to use my brother's computer, which means starting from scratch...
(Jun. 28, 2011  2:34 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: Quick announcement:
I am now Co-Partnered with Hope!
So, if you want Flash Animations (Blinking and animations like that) you may request him to make it or I. If you want SPINNING Animations, I'm the one to create those. You may ask either of us to make non-animated signatures/avatars/userbars. Also, I can make a few Pokemon Sprites if you'd like, but I'm not as good as RowDog and the rest of the PokeFusion Lab.
VERY MEAN.
And can you not kill our business please?
Hey I need a sign, If you can I would enjoy a sign like XLr8 but with Big Bang Peg & Beat Lynx battling.
Can you do that? And can you make them like fighting and moving with sparks?
Where did you get the perseus face in your sig and what font?
just cancel my sig
Can i have a sig with tala in the side only showing his face and wolf borg in the middle
i want a sig with hell kerbecs in the middle,thermal lacerta on the left and basalt horigium on the right and the words under them saying beybeast