Percy Jackson Sea of Monster

Poll: How is going to be?

Good
77.78%
Bad
22.22%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
General discussion on Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters goes in this thread. The MOVIE not book.
I can't wait till it comes out!! It looks cool!! I wonder what Tyson's third eye looks like!Smile
I haven't even finished the book yetUnhappy
Wow, I haven't read that book in years. I thought the movie would come out in 2010. What took the directors so long?
I hope this is better than the 1st movie. The first one was so off from the book. No Clarisse, Dionyus (I don't think at least) and Ares. It looks okay judging by commercials. I wonder if Ares will make an appearance since he wasn't in the first. Maybe since it looks like Clarisse is in it. I hope after this movie they make more faster. It's been 2-3 years since the first.
I loved those books back when the original series was being published lol. Can't wait to see the movie; I'm expecting good things Smile
I won't watch it in theaters but I'll eventually watch it. I'm not really getting my hopes up since they really can't make it that accurate to the book, but it'll still be a fun watch. The first one was cool, not as good as the book of course, but it was still a pretty fun movie to watch.
The trailer looks cool, but I think they gave away a lot of info.
i'm probably not going... they screwed up the first movie Pinching_eyes doubt this will be any better Unhappy
Who knows? People surprise you so why can't movies?
I saw the movie today. It was alright. It was similar to the first where they left stuff out and changed things. I don't want to really spoil so I won't post about the differences and the movie itself. Hopefully it won't be much longer before another is made because the characters are started to look old. Overall not a bad movie. Just hope it wot he another 3 years before another one comes out.
I saw it last week, and I honestly think it will be next Harry Potter series lol.
(Aug. 02, 2013  10:59 PM)ryukiba Wrote: I can't wait till it comes out!! It looks cool!! I wonder what Tyson's third eye looks like!Smile
I haven't even finished the book yetUnhappy

he has one eye

(Aug. 13, 2013  12:45 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I saw it last week, and I honestly think it will be next Harry Potter series lol.

agreed I wonder if they'd make heroes of olympus
Finally!!! They made the second one! I became a fan after the first movie. I read all the books (Except 5 for some reason...). Anyway, my favorites are books 3 and 4. I hope they at least make 3. But PLEAASE! Don't take so long this time lol. I heard that 3 was to be released in October 2015, but come on, how would some random person already know that before they were even done making the 2nd??? Most likely just fan-made rumors. Anyway, I hope this is good! My parents may take me to see it around my birthday, but if not I'll try to see it as soon as possible!
@BahamdiaGoreim, You need to read the final book it's incredible
@ Triforceblader
Yeah, I know.
I keep getting it from the library, but only finishing the first two chapters, and then forget about it. I haven't been into reading much lately. A few years ago I read a TON of books, but I guess I got tired of it Smile
@ Bahamdia Goriem, Oh ok but you have to see the ending, or read the ending lol
It is absolutely awesome considering is already read it. Much better than I thought it would be.