[b]Right-Spin Ripcord Launcher (Red)

A Ripcord
Two Assembly Tools
Three BeybladeBattles.com Online Codes
Instructions
Sticker Sheets

Overall:
You should get this set it has good Beyblade parts
Galaxy is outclassed along with Storm, Cyber Due to the lack of wight. Pegasis, Pegasis(Cyber) Are outclassed. Pegasis II is a fairly good part it helps keeps a beyblade balanced but not the best they are better clear wheels you should use. Use this if you do not have better clear wheels. 105, W105 are good for spin stealing combos and also for smash attack beyblade combos. RF, R2F are a top part for any blader it is used one nearly every attack type combo you should have more then one.
The string luncher witch is good for any Blader it helps you get more rip power in your rip every blader should have one. It realy helps attack type Bladers with there combos. Other parts such as Galaxy it self and Storm are outclassed out of this set alone you could not make a good combo. Try getting other top tier Beyblades for attack like Flash. This set is also very good if your trying to get the Pegasis for your collection. Even though it comes with the top tier parts, such as RF, R2F, there are still cheaper options to obatin those parts. For that reason, this should only be bought for collection purposes.

Gallery:
That is definitely not enough content.
I do now agree with you but i am trying to think of more content to put on.
You should read the articles and drafts on Beywiki already, and think of adding it before posting the thread.

Same goes for the L-Drago thread.
I did and all i realy found was the stufe i posted on here. Unless you mean the overall part?
This needs a lot of work.
For one thing, first person shouldn't be used.
Everything needs work. Too much too list.
Like i said i am working on it also i belive Kai-V and Cannon already said that so no need to keep saying that.
Other than content, grammar and punctuation need work. I'll try and help when I'm on the computer(in an hour).
Thanks jacolal i was not on my computer to so i done it a bit fast so i should be able to do more.
What you have done now is better, but it is not at all in a format that is appropriate for an encyclopedia. Really, try looking at our articles on some Faceoff Sets : we do not go Beyblade by Beyblade; we write about the parts in general, which ones are outclassed and which ones are good or great, etc.
Thanks for the advice Kai-V i will start looking at Beywiki and redo the parts.
I'd reccomend adding this:

Even though it comes with the top tier parts, such as RF, R2F, there are still cheaper options to obatin those parts. For that reason, this should only be bought for collection purposes.

Also Reviser isn't top-tier for attack.

Also work on spelling. Smile
What does Revizer have to do with this?
I'v updated it please tell me if it's ok.