| image = PegasisStarter.jpg
| full item name = Pegasis 105F (Flat)
| item number = BB-01
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster =
}}

__TOC__

Pegasis is one of the first four Metal Fight Beyblades released, and it is part of the Horoscope Series along with [[Leone 145D | Leone]], [[Bull 125SF | Bull]], and [[Sagittario 145S | Sagittario]].

==Face==
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

==Wheel==

* ''Design change: The original design of Pegasis (seen below in the Pegasis 145D prototype picture) was changed to the current design (above) sometime before the launch of Metal Fight Beyblade. No official statement was made, but the Beyblade community has speculated that it was because of probable breakage problems with each section on the Wheel.''

* '''Weight:''' 36 Grams

* '''Maximum Outer Diameter:''' Close Approximate 44.40 Millimeters

* '''Maximum Height:''' Close Approximate 12.16 Millimeters

Pegasis consists of a three-winged design, and was the MFB to feature a three winged design. Each of the protrusions has a flat front that connects each other. The protrusions slightly curve upwards, with 2 pointed ridges near the end.

The Pegasis Wheel was one of the strongest parts at the release of MFB. Its original design appeared extremely offensive, but it was later changed to the above design (see above), possibly due to concerns over breakage.

The wheel is one of the best attack wheels from the metal system series. It has a large amount of recoil, which meant that during metal system period it was not widely used. Its true potential was realised, after the Metal System ended when MF Pegasis 145RF was tested and it was found to be highly successful against WB defence combos. The large amount of recoil it had was no longer a problem with the Metal Face and RF reducing the recoil letting its large amount of smash show without being hindered by its recoil as it was previously. However when CS replaced usage of WB in defence combos it lost its use because like all Attack metal wheels from the Metal system era, its smash Attack wasn't powerful enough to contend with rubber defence bottoms like CS.

===Use in Attack Customisations===

Although highly outclassed the Pegasis wheel can be used to its best ability in these combos: MF/MF-H Pegasis 145/WD145/85 RF/R2F.

==Track: 105==
*'''Weight:''' 1 gram
This Track is currently the fourth lowest Track available, but is outclassed in terms of [[Attack]] and [[Survival | Stamina]] by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

==Bottom: Flat==
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core ([[HMS]]) or SG Flat ([[Plastic Beyblade |Plastic]]). The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other [[Attack]] Bottoms such as XF, MF, RF, and R2F.

==Other Versions==

* '''Pegasis 105F (Prototype)''' - BB-00 [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Limited | Pegasis Prototype]]
* '''Pegasis 145D''' - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black)
* '''Pegasis 145SF''' - [[Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries]] (Red)
* '''Pegasis 145F''' - [[Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries]] (Green)
* '''MF-H Pegasis 85RF''' - [[BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set | Beyblade Super Deck Set]] (Blue)
* '''Pegasis 105F''' - BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set (Green Wheel with Clear face, track and bottom)
* '''Pegasis 100HF''' - BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type (Black wheel with Blue track and bottom and Black face)
* A purple Pegasus Wheel was distributed to some Japanese beybladers by the WBBA after they collected a certain amount of points/cards. The Beyblade's Face is black with the WBBA's logo in gold.

==Gallery==
<gallery>
ImageTongue_outegasis 800x600.jpg|Pegasis 105F
ImageTongue_outegasis2 800x600.jpg|Pegasis 105F side view
ImageTongue_outgssface 800x600.jpg|Face
ImageTongue_outgsswheel 800x600.jpg|Wheel
ImageTongue_outgsstrack 800x600.jpg|Track
ImageTongue_outgssbottom 800x600.jpg|Flat Bottom
ImageTongue_outgsskey 800x600.jpg|Tool
ImageTongue_outgsssticker 800x600.jpg|Stickers
ImageTongue_outgsspckg2 450x600.jpg|Front of packaging
ImageTongue_outgsspckg 450x600.jpg|Back of packaging
ImageTongue_outegasus.jpg|Pegasis 145D Prototype
ImageTongue_outegasus00Prototype.jpg|Pegasis "Prototype"
</gallery>

==Overall==
While it was once a useful part for attack the Pegasis wheel is now highly outclassed, 105 and F are common parts and are overshadowed by 85 and RF respectively. '''There is little to no reason to purchase this beyblade outside of collection reasons'''.
[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

For anyone that is wondering this took me an hour to write the updated sections which makes me wonder why no one did this sooner.
(Jan. 30, 2012  7:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pegasis consists of a three-winged design, much like the latter HWS version. Each of the protrusions has a flat front that connects each other. The protrusions slightly curve upwards, with 2 pointed ridges near the end.

Which Hybrid Wheel System version ? Storm, or Cyber ? In any case, considering that this is the first Beyblade to have been released in Metal Fight Beyblade, you should not be comparing it to any other designs, especially not ones that were released months after it ... It was not influenced by Storm and Cyber : those Metal Wheels were inspired by Pegasis, on the contrary.
That part was there in the version there currently and I didn't write it. I only skimmed over what was there before in the metal wheel section. I'll change it when I can.
Who wrote that, hah.
You need to learn to use commas; it is essential in writing.
Also, you use "it's" when it should be "its" multiple times in the paragraph you added.
I'll correct it later. I wrote it in a short amount of time so I didn't check the grammer at all.
Bumping this because it's done.
You could have at least put all the capital letters where they were needed ... This was really not "done", and that is exactly why I barely see anybody who could be part of a "Beywiki team" right now. As long as people keep telling me so eagerly that a draft is done, they would not be able to get a draft ready to be published ...

I edited and added several things. For the Overall section, it seemed better to just slightly modify the current article's text.

(Jan. 30, 2012  7:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: {{Beybox
| image = PegasisStarter.jpg
| full item name = Pegasis 105F (Flat)
| item number = BB-01
| beyblade system = [[Metal Fight Beyblade]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = Starter
}}

__TOC__

Pegasis is one of the first four Metal Fight Beyblades released, and it is part of the Horoscope Series along with [[Leone 145D | Leone]], [[Bull 125SF | Bull]], and [[Sagittario 145S | Sagittario]].

==Face==
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pegasus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

==Wheel==

* ''Design change: The original design of Pegasis (seen below in the Pegasis 145D prototype picture) was changed to the current design (above) sometime before the launch of Metal Fight Beyblade. No official statement was made, but the Beyblade community has speculated that it was because of probable breakage problems with each section on the Wheel.''

* '''Weight:''' 36 Grams

* '''Maximum Outer Diameter:''' Close Approximate 44.40 Millimeters

* '''Maximum Height:''' Close Approximate 12.16 Millimeters

Pegasis consists of a three-winged design. Each of the three sections has a flat front that connects the protrusions. The segments slightly curve upwards in the shape of wings, with 2 pointed ridges near the end. Hooves-like parts can also be observed in Pegasis' design.

The Pegasis Wheel was one of the strongest parts at the release of MFB. Its original design appeared extremely offensive, but it was later changed to the above design (see above), possibly due to concerns over breakage.

This Wheel is one of the best Attack Wheels from the Metal System series. It has a large amount of [[Recoil]], which meant that, during the early period of Metal Fight Beyblade, it was not widely used. Its true potential was realised later, after the Metal System ended, when MF Pegasis 145RF was discovered and found to be highly successful against WB-tipped Defense combos, which were top-tier at the time. The large amount of Recoil it had was no longer a problem with the Metal Face and RF. These parts let its large amount of Smash work without being hindered by the negative counter energy that is Recoil. However, when Bottoms like CS replaced WB in Defense customizations, Pegasis lost its use because, like all Attack Wheels, its [[Smash Attack]] wasn't powerful enough to contend with rubber Defense Bottoms like CS.

===Use in Attack Customizations===

Although highly outclassed by now, the Pegasis Wheel can be used to its best ability in these combos: '''MF/MF-H Pegasis 145/WD145/85 RF/R2F'''.

==Track: 105==
This Track is currently the fourth lowest Track available, but is outclassed in terms of [[Attack]] and [[Survival | Stamina]] by the 85, 90, and 100 Tracks. 105 has no problem with floor scrapes, but still is an outclassed part and should only be chosen when none of the aforementioned Tracks are available.

==Bottom: Flat==
The Flat Bottom has a plastic flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core ([[HMS]]) or SG Flat ([[Plastic Beyblade |Plastic]]). The F Bottom has a hard time retaining a flower pattern, due to it being plastic, which results in it having less grip to the stadium floor than a rubber bottom. F has been overshadowed by countless other [[Attack]] Bottoms such as XF, MF, [[Storm Pegasis 105RF|RF]], and [[Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F|R²F]].

==Other Versions==

* '''Pegasis 105F (Prototype)''' - BB-00 [[Metal Fight Beyblade#Limited | Pegasis Prototype]]
* '''Pegasis 145D''' - BB-05 Booster Pegasis 145D (Black)
* '''Pegasis 145SF''' - [[Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries]] (Red)
* '''Pegasis 145F''' - [[Random Booster Vol.1 Secret Aries]] (Green)
* '''MF-H Pegasis 85RF''' - [[BB-96 Beyblade Super Deck Set | Beyblade Super Deck Set]] (Blue)
* '''Pegasis 105F''' - BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set (Green Wheel with Clear face, track and bottom)
* '''Pegasis 100HF''' - BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type (Black wheel with Blue track and bottom and Black face)
* A purple Pegasis Wheel was distributed to some Japanese beybladers by the WBBA after they collected a certain amount of Sub- or Premium Licence Cards. The Beyblade's Face is black with the WBBA's logo in gold.

==Gallery==

ImageTongue_outegasis 800x600.jpg|Pegasis 105F
ImageTongue_outegasis2 800x600.jpg|Pegasis 105F side view
ImageTongue_outgssface 800x600.jpg|Face
ImageTongue_outgsswheel 800x600.jpg|Wheel
ImageTongue_outgsstrack 800x600.jpg|Track
ImageTongue_outgssbottom 800x600.jpg|Flat Bottom
ImageTongue_outgsskey 800x600.jpg|Tool
ImageTongue_outgsssticker 800x600.jpg|Stickers
ImageTongue_outgsspckg2 450x600.jpg|Front of packaging
ImageTongue_outgsspckg 450x600.jpg|Back of packaging
ImageTongue_outegasus.jpg|Pegasis 145D Prototype
ImageTongue_outegasus00Prototype.jpg|Pegasis "Prototype"

==Overall==
During Metal Fight Beyblade's early release, the Pegasis Wheel was considered a top tier part in Attack Customization. However, the Wheel has since been outclassed by several Attack Metal Wheels such as even Vulcan, and most 4D Metal Wheels. While Pegasis is still a moderately good choice for Attack, 105 and F are common parts and are easily overshadowed by 85 and RF respectively. '''There is little to no reason to purchase this beyblade outside of collection reasons'''.
[[Category:Metal Fight Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

I meant done in a sense of the content was there. I just wanted it to be looked at since it seemed like Kei never even glanced at it. Anyway so is this ready? Can I put it up?
Yes, you should be good to replace these parts in the article now. Besides the 105 section though, I think I made modifications everywhere, so you could probably just copy and paste everything.
Okay i've made the changes.
Made some edits:

- Removed the "maximum height" and "maximum outer diameter" information.
- Created a separate sub-section for the design change and moved the prototype image to that section.
- Removed this sentence entirely from the Pegasis description: "It has a large amount of [[Recoil]], which meant that, during the early period of Metal Fight Beyblade, it was not widely used". Almost all Metal System Wheels had high recoil; so, it's not fair to say that it wasn't used because of the recoil it had.
- Re-worded a lot of stuff after that sentence.
- Replaced the explanation that it was CS which hindered Pegasis' (and other right-spin Attack Wheels of the time) with RS, because that was the true crux. CS was not used for Defense at the time because BD145 had not yet been released.
- Re-wrote the "Overall" section.
Cool. Guess I was wrong about a few things. Also shouldn't this be put on the updated beys bit in the index now?
(Jun. 06, 2012  7:42 AM)Ultra Wrote: Cool. Guess I was wrong about a few things. Also shouldn't this be put on the updated beys bit in the index now?

Yes, it should! I meant to do it last night, but forgot. I'll do it now.

edit: 7000th post woop
You still make mistakes with the "it's" hah ... I fixed everything already though.

I am not certain about mentioning Sagittario along with the other Metal Wheels, especially since Leone would seem more appropriate.
(Jun. 06, 2012  7:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You still make mistakes with the "it's" hah ... I fixed everything already though.

I am not certain about mentioning Sagittario along with the other Metal Wheels, especially since Leone would seem more appropriate.

kfsdgkldsfhsfkhj

You can change it if you want. I was just listing some examples.