Passport help

Alright so I've gone and purchased a passport of your website, so now what happens?
You just wait till one of the moderators get to it. I believe Kei is in charge of that.
Hello,

How did you purchase your Blader Passport ? Because for the moment, I do not seem to have any information about you getting one. Did you send ten dollars directly to donate@worldbeyblade.org ?
I just clicked the passport tab on your website, and continued transaction through palpal from there.
Are you certain you completed the transaction ? Because it really does not show. I even get a notification everytime someone buys a Blader Passport through the Passport Face, and I got nothing about you.
Yes I'm sure. It even said so through paypal.

What's your email? I'll send you the details of the transaction.
(Feb. 26, 2011  8:25 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Yes I'm sure. It even said so through paypal.

What's your email? I'll send you the details of the transaction.

PM her.
Speechless

I did it via print screen and there's no attachment button. I'm not uploading a screenshot on a public viewable image host Speechless
Quick question:

Does the passport face have an expiry date? or is it eternal?
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: Quick question:

One year.
(Apr. 27, 2011  5:15 AM)Uwik Wrote: Quick question:

One year.

EDIT: Got beat. BY THE SAME EXACT ANSWER!!!!
Erm, if I'm in Singapore, do you mail it here or something?
Passports aren't actually physical.
i have few question
where i can get passport in india, mumbai [you can find me on beymap]? i don't have paypal
is passport is physical card or something
and finally what is eternal passport face, i have seen wbo staff have this and also few wbo member
A passport is the membership fee for the WBO. It allows you to play in any and all of the tournaments for one year. You also get to enter giveaways like the one currently posted with Zankye and have a chance to win some free beys
(Aug. 23, 2015  1:25 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i have few question
where i can get passport in india, mumbai [you can find me on beymap]? i don't have paypal
is passport is physical card or something
and finally what is eternal passport face, i have seen wbo staff have this and also few wbo member

A passport face is not physical. It is a face, which shows on your profile. But having that face will allow you to get in free to tournaments for 1 year. Also, if you go to a tournament you can purchase one, or ask a Mumbai member (Ashton Pinto I think is active) to do it for you (He buys it for you, you pay).

Eternal Passport if given to those who have been extremely dedicated to the WBO and staff members (I think I'm right..)

Also, please don't necro old threads.