PVCCARD.EXPERT - ebay seller experience?

Anybody from the USA ordered from this ebay seller? how was your experience with beyblade purchases? seller is a top rated plus seller but most of seller reviews/feedback are from private listings. much appreciated guys. thanks
Plenty even off site. He's a good seller
I've never had issues with them. I get a lot of B-daman and beyblade stuff from him.
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:41 AM)Yami Wrote: Plenty even off site. He's a good seller

thank you! my dad ordered something from them. let you know how it goes!
Bought from him and didn't have any problems.
I've bought from him recently. He ships fast and responds quickly. I didn't have any problems.
(Feb. 24, 2018  9:11 AM)LiquidCode20 Wrote: Anybody from the USA ordered from this ebay seller? how was your experience with beyblade purchases? seller is a top rated plus seller but most of seller reviews/feedback are from private listings. much appreciated guys. thanks

He's a highly trusted seller. Expect a good delivery!
Hands down the most affordable and trustworthy seller on the eBay market. I had an incident once (It was the post office's fault, not his) but he was extremely helpful during the whole time. Would highly recommend.
Great seller, responds and ships quickly, all his items are genuine
Update time:

So we ordered on the Feb 24th and got the item on March 5! That was a quick considering it came from HK and delivered in CA USA. My dad already placed a 2nd order because of the great experience! Thank you guys for the feedback!
He’s a great seller! Just recently bought the B98 god set from him.
Bought some metals off him recently
All as described

Just ordered bloody longinus, twin nemesis and the b-111 set
He’s the best seller I know on eBay! fast shipping, good quality! but the packaging had a spelling mistake on the back, it said flame instead of frame? idk
but yeah he’s my number one choice