PSP Metal Fight Beyblade Portable Transcendence Reincarnation! Vulcan Horuseus

Hey u can actually defeat it, buy pegasus's parts with no. 4 on the side and make sure it will make 230+ stamina. Here's how i did it, first i analyzed her for some battles and seems like its not like the other two( the red and brown that jumps ) the blue didn't have a barrier that protects the bey from getting damaged. And its stop has short duration so keep as close as possible and make sure u don't get hit by those wind attacks or whatever it is then,when u gonna attack make sure ur not gonna bounce back or ur bey is gonna die. U can do it twice in a battle.
It's not that easy but at certain range u can damage the big bey continuously and if it's not enough well, u can press L or R for some extra damage (this trick also works with other big beys but, the blue one and the brown one is a little tricky) The process for the continuous damage is a little hard,just slowly approach the big bey. Make sure ur not too slow or too fast bcuz if ur too slow the big bey will move again and if ur too fast, ur bey will ricochet to the big bey, causing u to lose contact with the big bey and ur bey's gonna die. Well it's just my little tip from overanalyzing the game. Hope it helps to all that needs this.

(Feb. 20, 2011  6:40 AM)aries123 Wrote: i played the game but seriously i cant beat the gurl in blue hair with a big bey anyone know a good combo to beat this because it like spits air or something pls. reply