[PHOENIX, ARIZONA 11/13/10] The Valley of the Red Sun's "Bey Bash"

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

** THE TOURNAMENT IS FINISHED! CHECK OUT THE BREAKDOWN HERE**

If you were at the tournament and you wish to give input on how we can make the tournament better for you, click here to send me a private message!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Wow, I missed it because my dads car broke down.
wow sorry bout that man Unhappy

maybe you can come the next time Smile
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:40 AM)Tark Wrote: Wow, I missed it because my dads car broke down.
Us organizers almost missed out because DaijobuQuest's car was kinda being borrowed for family reasons. So we kinda had my ward's dad drive us (Again, parents are awesome, in certain circumstances) and we arrived just on time. It was pretty intense.
yo beyblade-spirit congrats on winning the tournament, had a great time, love to play again, RTP thanks for running the show. got home to page, AZ safe and sound, great meeting everyone.
thanks torch Smile

thankyou RTP for stepping in Smile

and thanks everyone for coming it was a lot of fun to have a challenge at battling everyone.... i got lucky in some battles!
As far as tournament set-ups for next time, feel free to PM me about it and I'll run with the idea. It seems everyone had fun and although I wasn't there for the actual tournament, I was there at the end to pick up my friends. Overall, I heard some pretty exciting things from the both of them. Next time, if I am in possession of my vehicles, I will be bringing out my tripod and camera to film the battles.

And if you wish to suggest a time for the next tournament, I would like to see PM's on that as well.

We have already decided that if we do make another tournament at that venue that we'd bring mats and a table to blade on the grass rather than the pathway. It seemed a bit uncomfortable.

I'm glad that everyone found their way there and that they had a great time. And as prizes go, the group was supposed to handle them, but we just didn't get to them. We are a bit busy with school, college, and scholarships. We will be mailing out prizes though, so, yes, there are prizes; the prizes were just not at the venue.

EDIT: And for anyone in the Arizona area, we'd be interested in having your input at the topic at hand in the Arizona thread.
That was fun and I am the kid red shirt
man i coulda went this looked like fun but i wasted my time with dumb stuff
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:39 AM)DaijoubuQuest Wrote: We have already decided that if we do make another tournament at that venue that we'd bring mats and a table to blade on the grass rather than the pathway. It seemed a bit uncomfortable.

It was very uncomfortable, indeed. Afterwards, sitting on my knees was pretty painful. Also, I'd also rather have KO'd beys landing on a mat instead of the solid cement.
yea i see what you mean vulcan..... your RF almost got messed up.....
I'm really happy to hear that this was a success! Good job guys. Smile
Has anyone else gotten their Beypoints? Its a little over a week now and I'm starting to wonder...
i havent gotten anything either...
We are actually waiting after darkwolfff and his brother BlazePegasus or something, because they need to make an account for their other brother and tell me what his username is. BlazePegasus replied to my message, but never told me if he had created the account or what the username was. This really needs to be done before any battles can be processed, so try to get in contact with them, I am too busy right now.
Ohhhhhh, I assumed it was something like that. I shall continue to wait, patiently.
can't belive i missed it looked like fun
GUYS! Grin DrkWlff made sam a account but he sucks soo wait like 15 mins and ill make it a accountt like right nowwGrin
The results have finally be processed, and everyone finally got their Beypoints, Credits and Faces.

I really appreciate that nobody annoyed me throughout those months to know the progress of this tournament, as it took a very long time for me to get responses from darkwolfff and KingPegasu5 regarding their brother's account creation, plus I have thousands of private messages so I just found RTP49's message with the results today.

Hopefully there are no mistakes, but tell me if there are. I hope people are still active enough to see the results of this tournament now, hah.
wow and i missed it im all the way in tucson were u there Kai-V? were u?
omg pizza box is a BRILLIANT idea for stadium walls.

Whoever thought of that is genius, just saying.

(Mar. 18, 2011  4:06 AM)CounterBlader Wrote: wow and i missed it im all the way in tucson were u there Kai-V? were u?
No, she lives in Canada.
Heard that it was awesome! Maybe we should set up another one (so that I could come this time) XD