Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

(Nov. 23, 2017  6:55 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:53 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: It's definitely an idea, and, it seems to work with everyone having their own opinion of who does what. But, it is once again, left to the higher-ups.

Wait was is the name of the series and how about we take a few protagonists AND antagonists from each of our stories and combine them!

That could work, and, a name hasn't been decided yet. Though something to do with "spiral" seems to be likely. Also, can we get a list of higher-ups for this project, so, we know who to ask and take seriously on the subject?
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:55 PM)AwesomeKid20094 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:53 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: It's definitely an idea, and, it seems to work with everyone having their own opinion of who does what. But, it is once again, left to the higher-ups.

Wait was is the name of the series and how about we take a few protagonists AND antagonists from each of our stories and combine them!
That's a good idea. We all can post our characters and make use of them.
Dragunix do you agree with this?

And about the title... its Beyblade Burst Spiral? Doesn't have a ring to it...

And Spiral...that is a driver....soooo doesn't make a good title

OH WAIT! Let us keep the spiral idea. How about Beyblade Burst Spiral Evolution!?
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:30 PM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well then I won't be able to record anything, so I might as well be not there.
Perhaps if you can't record you can do a written story  of how your guy fare against the enemy...

Or maybe request for someone to record. I too will have trouble.. probably need to buy a tripod

Besides I have most parts, if you don't mind I can probably help you record if I manage to set up something

I mean I'm not opposed to the idea, but then it could easily become "villain of the week" with no need for actual plot. If we do do it, I'll accept your offer lol.

Also, we need to make sure there is some organization. See, Rykos has my vote, and I like the idea of separate groups that intersect at certain times.
How about something uncommon?
Spiral Burst Metallica... Or  Strings Spiral Spryzen? Edit: I mean the title
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:11 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: How about something uncommon?
Spiral Burst Metallica... Or Strings Spiral Spryzen?

Those are quite nice names! I hope you will submit more names when the time for the decision to be made, comes!
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:12 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:11 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: How about something uncommon?
Spiral Burst Metallica... Or  Strings Spiral Spryzen?

Those are quite nice names! I hope you will submit more names when the time for the decision to be made, comes!
Sure
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:15 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Actually the idea for the name was "Spiral Revolution."

And the original name is quite alright
Heh thanx Dragunix.....I like that name " Spiral Revolution"....But the thing is that...We cannot choose the name of the series by ourselves...I know U did becoz I asked for the names which contained " Revolution" or " Evolution"...It was selfish for me to ask for names...

But here everybody can choose ur preferred names...Then in the end we all will decide which one is perfect...Afterall...This is a series....In and everyone' s opinion is important here
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:30 PM)Eleanor Wrote: Heh thanx Dragunix.....I like that name " Spiral Revolution"....But the thing is that...We cannot choose the name of the series by ourselves...I know U did becoz I asked for the names which contained " Revolution" or " Evolution"...It was selfish for me to ask for names...

But here everybody can choose ur preferred names...Then in the end we all will decide which one is perfect...Afterall...This is a series....In and everyone' s opinion is important here

That is very true, @[Eleanor]. Which is why it was in no way selfish for you to offer your opinion, everyone's say is important. Including your's. So, their is no reason to feel bad, or that you did something wrong. I hope you will continue to share your opinion with us. Thank you.
Deleted post
And yeah about protagonists....I think I can figure out what everyone is thinking...U r all thinking like making a team of protagonists just like the bladebreakers....If U want to do that...Then U must keep in mind that those 4 bladers fight style were absolutely different....One is offensive one is defensive one is a balance type and other is stamina type....

Along with that...They were also connected through their bit beasts...becoz those 4 beasts were mythological creatures of the asian mythology...

But of U want to make a team of protagonists....Nominate ur prefered names here...All bladers r welcome...
Also think about a perfect storyline...To match with ur imagination...

(Nov. 23, 2017  7:34 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm not saying it is finalized. It's just a suggestion

that name is my fav one though....
Deleted post
Maybe you could post names here and we pm you with our votes
Deleted post
((Deleted))
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:49 PM)Dragunix Wrote: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12gAtE5J...Bs5Os/edit

Not sure if it'll work

Options so far

Rykos

Arashi

Tucker

Hyper

Kazuma
I have voted!
Deleted post
Really? I thought rykos would be popular!
Deleted post
(Nov. 23, 2017  7:57 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Both votes as of now are for Arashi.

Its in the same order and stuff when I listed it here too

(Nov. 23, 2017  7:55 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: Really? I thought rykos would be popular!
Yeah, but he doesn't exactly fit the best and I understand that...

Now there's a vote.. ;p
Deleted post
((Deleted))