Original Beyblade Burst Series (Cast Final)

((Deleted))
Deleted post
What if we used multiple? We could have a few different storylines for each one and then have them all eventually intersect. Also, I nominate Snowy Okeanos.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote: What if we used multiple? We could have a few different storylines for each one and then have them all eventually intersect. Also, I nominate Snowy Okeanos.

That could work, but, it depends on the way the higher-ups decide to take the plot.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:44 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:43 PM)dt1000 Wrote: What if we used multiple? We could have a few different storylines for each one and then have them all eventually intersect. Also, I nominate Snowy Okeanos.

That could work, but, it depends on the way the higher-ups decide to take the plot.

A lot of shows have had that happen before where everyone has something different happen and they've all caused another.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:35 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Anyone else wanting to nominate a protagonist that they made? Or shall I finalize the poll with these:

Rykos (Dragunix)

Arashi (Suzaku-X)

Tucker (Beatlynx27)

Sakamoto Kazuma (Bersilus)

Add other choices or no? I'll wait till break is over (Monday) to finalize the survey

You can just list his name as Kazuma Smile
I forgot to specify in the bio. Much apologies
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:46 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:44 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: That could work, but, it depends on the way the higher-ups decide to take the plot.

A lot of shows have had that happen before where everyone has something different happen and they've all caused another.

Yes, I have heard of those before, and they definitely can work. But, it depends on how each person who puts their character up for vote wants them to appear.
Deleted post
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I think it's better to have them interact in the same story/timeline as we have already had then interact in other stories. I know that doesn't mean that they're in the same timeline or whatev, but it would be convenient and free up time for other ideas.

Yeah to be honest, like for me, there are no antagonists, so interaction would be best.
(Nov. 23, 2017  5:58 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I think it's better to have them interact, as we have already had then interact in other stories. I know that doesn't mean that they're in the same timeline or whatev, but it would be convenient and free up time for other ideas.

That's what I meant. For example, lets say character 1 was in Spain and then he bought a plane ticket to go to New York. Character 2 could be in New York at the airport waiting for someone and then he could meet character 1.
Deleted post
By the way, a scene we could do interactions: Marian is moving to Japan from America by the way, near the beginning, so your situation will actually legit happen lol.
Deleted post
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:13 PM)Dragunix Wrote: But my characters are mainly from Korea, so hoe would we let then interact eventually? A tournament or in between moments?

A tournament probably, and if they fight antagonists together. For example, my Piluto.
I have an idea...

We all can be sort of our own protagonist..
Maybe we need a fanfic section.
We all will be up against some bey-napping organisation like team rocket who is trying to ultize the avatar for their nefarious purposes.

Each week we announce an enemy bey type for example
Kerbeus2 triple weight.
And we would record video of our bey vs the announced enemy bey for that week or 2.

After which we post it here and give the battle some description

What do you think?

That way no one is being played down or and we can all win against the dark organization
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:28 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I have an idea...

We all will be up against some bey-napping organisation like team rocket who is trying to ultize the avatar for their nefarious purposes.

Kerbeus2 triple weight.
And we would record video of our bey vs the announced enemy bey for that week or 2.

What do you think?

That way no one is being played down or and we can all win against the dark organization

Well then I won't be able to record anything, so I might as well be not there.
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:28 PM)Bersilus Wrote: I have an idea...

Kerbeus2 triple weight.

What do you think?

Well then I won't be able to record anything, so I might as well be not there.
Perhaps if you can't record you can do a written story  of how your guy fare against the enemy...

Or maybe request for someone to record. I too will have trouble.. probably need to buy a tripod

Besides I have most parts, if you don't mind I can probably help you record if I manage to set up something
Deleted post
WAIT CAN I NOMINATE???
Hyper (protagonist)
Jimmy (antagonist)
James (protagonist's companion)
Vortex (protagonist's companion
I've been off for a few days due to school problems... But I would love to help in this series creation...
If I'm not going beyond my rights, then I have an idea -
There can be a protagonist team composed of different characters created by different authors. They can meet as the series progresses and eventually Rykos, having a serious character, can be their captain. Authors can make teams of their own characters. They can be rivals at first and then become friends when they have to fight the big bad organization. And we can cooperate to make an antagonistic group using all our dark characters...
Won't that be a better way to work together?
They are Hyper was born in Japan but moved to America. The rest was born in America.

Ignore the "they are"
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:51 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I've been off for a few days due to school problems... But I would love to help in this series creation...
There can be a protagonist team composed of different characters created by different authors. They can meet as the series progresses and eventually Rykos, having a serious character, can be their captain. Authors can make teams of their own characters. They can be rivals at first and then become friends when they have to fight the big bad organization. And we can cooperate to make an antagonistic group using all our dark characters...

It's definitely an idea, and, it seems to work with everyone having their own opinion of who does what. But, it is once again, left to the higher-ups.
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:53 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2017  6:51 PM)Alexa C H Wrote: I've been off for a few days due to school problems... But I would love to help in this series creation...

It's definitely an idea, and, it seems to work with everyone having their own opinion of who does what. But, it is once again, left to the higher-ups.

Wait was is the name of the series and how about we take a few protagonists AND antagonists from each of our stories and combine them!
That's what. We're from different countries with different opinions. It makes sense ID we cooperate that way. Let's see what the older guys say.
Oh wait ya I agree Alexa

So here is my protagonist.
Hyper
Antagonist (it is a group of people)
Team Alpha