Oregon Beybladers

(May. 01, 2021  1:38 AM)pauldang Wrote: Just started blading and I’m around the Portland area. Interested to see how many of us are out there!

Hey pauldang I also just started beyblading a few months ago. Also looking for people to organize for tourneys for either fun or competitive.
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:17 PM)Dmaster1292 Wrote:
(May. 01, 2021  1:38 AM)pauldang Wrote: Just started blading and I’m around the Portland area. Interested to see how many of us are out there!

Hey pauldang I also just started beyblading a few months ago. Also looking for people to organize for tourneys for either fun or competitive.

We are having a burst tournament in Beaverton Oregon this Saturday! Here is a link to the event: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zektor-...21--102422
Reviving the thread again! Anyone up for organizing a tournament?
I would definitely love to see an X tournament happen in or around Portland sometime soon. Not sure if I have the time and means to run an event myself in the near future, but I've hosted a WBO tournament long, long ago and would love to give it another try at some point soon, it was so much fun.
Another Oregon blader. Just getting back into Beyblades with my sons and this new Beyblade x. I haven't bladed since probably the early 2000's. Not even sure what system that would be. But I would definitely love to see some more tournaments in the southern Oregon area. Id also travel to portland
Got hit pretty hard by nostalgia the other night and decided to start re-watching the original Beyblade anime from my childhood. That resulted in getting youtube video recommendations about Beyblade X which led me down a rabbit hole that ended up here.

I’m super interested in getting into Beyblade X, particularly playing in tournaments seems like a lot of fun. I am an adult in the Portland area and would love to make some Beyblade friends and learn more about Beyblade X tournaments in the area.
I live in central/southeastern Washington state. Since I got my organizer permit, I'm getting ready to host events in my area.
I am still hosting Burst in McMinnville Oregon every two weeks, if anyone is still playing Burst. We have an event coming up on March 10th.