Orbit v Defense?

I have defense and orbit but I'm already using orbit in a combo. Does defense have comparable performance to orbit or does it pale in comparison?

This is for a pure defense combo with aC + 4. I haven't figured out what frame to use yet ( ˘•ω•˘ )
(May. 11, 2018  12:02 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: I have defense and orbit but I'm already using orbit in a combo. Does defense have comparable performance to orbit or does it pale in comparison?

This is for a pure defense combo with aC + 4. I haven't figured out what frame to use yet ( ˘•ω•˘ )

Defense has proven to be OK in competetive battles even though it has been outclassed by Orbit and Atomic. I have used Guard quite a few times, and it could also prove as an alternative with more KO defense and less stamina, but the end decision is yours whether or not you're willing to take that risk
I would definitely choose Orbit over Defense. Orbit has better stamina, stability, LAD, and resistence to destabilization.
(May. 11, 2018  4:20 AM)Mage Wrote: I would definitely choose Orbit over Defense. Orbit has better stamina, stability, LAD, and resistence to destabilization.

Really ?i heard that tt defense had better stamina than tt orbit
(May. 15, 2018  8:48 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(May. 11, 2018  4:20 AM)Mage Wrote: I would definitely choose Orbit over Defense. Orbit has better stamina, stability, LAD, and resistence to destabilization.

Really ?i heard that tt defense had better stamina than tt orbit

Its only on D2. Less movement of Defence allowed D2 to be launched faster and not self KO like Orbit. On pretty much anything else (than olfer layers like Odin, D) its outclassed by Orbit, Atomic and Revolve