Orange County, CA bladers?

New member. Looking to participate in tournaments around Orange County, California.
Oof, I moved from Orange County 3 and a half years ago, but I wasn't even on the WBO yet. One question, is there still a constant drought in the area?
I live near orange county california

(Aug. 26, 2019  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Oof, I moved from Orange County 3 and a half years ago, but I wasn't even on the WBO yet. One question, is there still a constant drought in the area?

I don't think we're in a drought right now since we had a ton of rain at the beginning of 2019
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:39 PM)Phoenixer_ Me Wrote: New member. Looking to participate in tournaments around Orange County, California.

What city are you from?
I'm in LaPalma Ca.
@Dragonmeister is around here too.
(Aug. 30, 2019  12:58 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:39 PM)Phoenixer_ Me Wrote: New member. Looking to participate in tournaments around Orange County, California.

What city are you from?
I am in Irvine
I’m in Thousand Oaks. I was hoping there’d be more bladers in the area
(Jan. 10, 2020  7:11 AM)lil-iz Wrote: I'm in Anaheim
Cool. There tournaments in LA every month or so.
(Jan. 10, 2020  8:21 AM)lil-iz Wrote: how can I join?

On your phone/device, click the tournament icon. After that, you should see a list of upcoming tournaments. The location should be visible.
(Jan. 10, 2020  7:11 AM)lil-iz Wrote: I'm in Anaheim

I am in La Mirada about  10 miles from you 
I know there are many beybladers around our area since I sell bayblades on and offline 
many people came from Anaheim and surrounding area I want to go to one of the tournament and see the beyblades tournament  
to gain more knowledge as a seller or we can make it happen
Does anyone know of any get togethers in the OC area where me and my son can just beyblade with others to gain more knowledge and have fun.
I am in HB. Is there any meetups to compete and have fun around here?
(Mar. 04, 2020  4:40 PM)PhoenixHaven Wrote: Does anyone know of any get togethers in the OC area where me and my son can just beyblade with others to gain more knowledge and have fun.

Sure. Go to the tournaments page and look for any tournaments nearby your area. There should be plenty in California.
(Aug. 30, 2019  5:34 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I'm in LaPalma Ca.
@Dragonmeister is around here too.

Wait what?!?! How did you-?!?!?!
Toy Mandala in Van Nuys hosts a local tournament every Sunday . I've heard of another store doing local tournaments somewhere south in L.A. county but I'm not sure where.
Hi everyone, bey blader in Santa Ana. I moved here last year.
(Sep. 22, 2019  9:08 AM)PhoenixFlare Wrote: I’m in Thousand Oaks. I was hoping there’d be more bladers in the area

Same
anyone have a discord for OC bladerr. i got some extra burst bey available to trade
(Nov. 20, 2022  9:09 PM)kaorukensi Wrote: anyone have a discord for OC bladerr. i got some extra burst bey available to trade

Hello! We have a community server for all of West Coast US/CA. LA county is close by and pretty active there so you can join our discussion. https://discord.gg/MTtwUBWdnN