Opinion's on Driger MS

What you hate about it.
Or like about it.
What's your opinions.
Was good when it was launched, quickly fell behind. Now useless.
I'm thinking of buying it just t increase the count of my Hms's wich is lacking at the moment.
Well I brought it and for the other HMS blades I have it's ok. If you have choices, DEMS, WBMS, ADV Striker, anything really besides the first release of HMS.
looks awesome when yruahippo draws it. that's the only positive I can think of.
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:07 AM)ZenX Wrote: Its a Driger...

Yes..your point being?
It looks pretty cool compared to draciel ms.
I'm afraid it's my only HMS beyblade. Unhappy I've heard it's not too good but I don't have much to go by myself as I've only used it against my brothers Gaia/Strata Dragoon which as far as I can tell is awful. XD Still, it looks quite nice.
My driger ms oustpins gaia dragoon ms.
I like most Drigers, but sadly i have not yet launched a Driger MS.
(Dec. 16, 2008  10:01 AM)Raykon Wrote:

Yes..your point being?

If you are a Driger fan you really don't judge it, thats my point.
(Dec. 16, 2008  10:16 AM)Taiki Wrote: My driger ms oustpins gaia dragoon ms.

Really? Maybe my brother just has a dodgy one then......it is kinda wobly......Unhappy
(Dec. 16, 2008  10:26 AM)ZenX Wrote:

Yes..your point being?

Lol,True..Joyful_2
Imo gaia dragoon is powerful but can only really do i knock out if it hits early in the match, if it hits too late it just gets outspinned.
Gaia Dragoon MS is probably the worst HMS Beyblade.
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS is probably the worst HMS Beyblade.

What about DracielMS?
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon MS is probably the worst HMS Beyblade.

Lol,dont all gaia dragoon's suck.
(Dec. 17, 2008  12:33 AM)Raykon Wrote:

Lol,dont all gaia dragoon's suck.

Personally I like the orginal and Vurst.

Yes..your point being?

I'm a huge Driger fan, I judge them all the time. I know that by far none of them are the best Beyblades to use. Driger S and V2 are probably the closest to exceptionally good.

I personally use Metal Upper for my HMS Beyblade, but that's it. Metal Upper, which is completely outclassed by the Circle Upper, isn't really a good combination with the Semi-Flat RC, and the Circle Balance is useless.
(Dec. 17, 2008  2:50 AM)Grey Wrote:

Yes..your point being?

I'm a huge Driger fan, I judge them all the time. I know that by far none of them are the best Beyblades to use. Driger S and V2 are probably the closest to exceptionally good.

I personally use Metal Upper for my HMS Beyblade, but that's it. Metal Upper, which is completely outclassed by the Circle Upper, isn't really a good combination with the Semi-Flat RC, and the Circle Balance is useless.

Isn't Driger F pretty good to?
No, it isnt. I mean you may get a lucky KO. Or you'll just Stadium-Out yourself or something.
i dont like any driger except driger s , driger v2, and driger g the other 2 or 3 suck Confused
Diger F's Tip is somewhat useful if you put it in dranzer s casings. But not nearly as useful as the other drigers already listed.