Open message to beywiki

Merry Christmas. I just want to express my ideas to you guys, and don’t worry, I wont disappoint. There is much bias on beywiki, especially towards the ps3 fans. To got banned, and I got banned, and blue is taking hits on his killzone 2 thread, and nothings being done. Whats similar between us? We all own and appreciate our ps3s. Now while preference is acceptable, the hate is ridiculous. Artie this one comment you made almost made me carp my pants. It was “ Killzone 2 is just an average game overhyped by the sony faithful”. That was the most ignorant, fanboyish comment I have EVER seen from you, and on the internet. Here is another hardcore xbot who is in denial of killzone 2s future success: http://forums.n4g.com/m_476458/mpage_1/k...htm#476458 . Artie, words cannot express your ignorance, in that statement alone, you prove to be an xbot. It really takes the cake. And I now know why you only post in the sports threads of NGaf, because if you didn’t, you would get attacked for your biased opinions. That what I love about Ngaf, carp isn’t tolerated there, and if you voiced your opinions like here you would get flame raped. Try posting this statement: Killzone 2 is just an average game overhyped by the sony faithful”. In this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.p...8&page=192 . Oh and artie, to make you even more in denial, read the thread. SO MANY GAFFERS love killzone 2, it aint funny. They are in love with it, and know what its true potential is, and there is no xbot comments there, because they will get smoked once sited. Please, this paragraph is all truth, and artie is an overly sarcastic person, who is extremely biased and in denial that killzone 2 wont be what it is going to be, revolutionary.

I dedicate this next part to Roan, im sorry I was wrong about you. You are in no way as bad as Artie, and you are actually open minded. Not only did you admit kingdom hearts was a great series, but you actually admitted ps3 is the better hardware, and wont get rid of it because of god of war. Sorry roan for all past troubles, you are much better and mature that.

This is going to be fun, Brad. You are in denial , you are what 19 or 20, and still playing with tops, along with the rest of the community. 20 YEAR OLDS PLAYING WITH TOPS. Just think about that for a moment. Its really cute that you are trying to resurrect beyblade, with your beywiki now nearing what, 300 members? I Mean nice try, but I think we would all rather do something more exciting than play with spinning tops. Please brad, think about it. Tops, 20 years old.
Oh and to the rest of the community, you are all not bad. Cye kinomiya, you get an honorable mention, you are what, my age almost 18 playing with these things? And hugging brad at the same time? Come on. So brandonk129’s least favorite people of beywiki 2008 are TIED FOR 1ST brad, and artie, and third place grey, for being an carp and cye kinomiya getting the honorable mention , because he did not confront me once.
Now my favorite 3 of beywiki, are 1. Blue! You truly are a respectable person, easy going, know whats good, has good taste, and defends what he likes. For example, when brad insulted that list of ps3 games, blue smacked him with his reply, and brad didn’t even quote/reply back. Ownage. Number 2 favorite member is Roan, you really shaped up and showed me what you are, a not so biased decent person. And 3, a shocker! Is To. He stood up to the Brad, the bey leader and said, alright, im gone. Of course its just a coincidence he liked ps3, and littlebigplanet so much. Well that is all . Happy holidays to all, oh and ps. Brad and artie, I wish you many red rings. Yeah brad I know you like xbox, even tho you and I know just like all xbots , killzone 2 is going to murder, you still prefer xbox and are extrememly biased towards ps3.