One Year of My Life - Thanks WBO

After one year of posting on the site I'd like to thank both Bey Brad and the rest of the team for creating a community that is not only a pleasure to be a part of, but a brilliant source of information with really helpful members and Admins.

A lot has happened in the small time I've been posting or at least visiting. Deikailo stormed off after feeling she was unfairly treated, Potato/MetalFightKai told us that fish weren't animals and said not to question his beliefs. Bey Brad quit as a mod to work on Battle Strikers and then sadly ceased to post entirely. Khel quit the team and ♥, theflightyellz and Diamond joined it. Blader DJ made another appearance. We have gone from 1900 members to almost 15000

And throughout all of this the whole team and especially Kai-V has been making sure that the whole project stays afloat and striving to make the perfect community better.

Thanks WBO.
Best post you have ever made while I've been here Benkei
Ah, I thought this was another farewell message. There is relief, hah.

I will move this to the Questions and Comments forum though, it should be more appropriate there.

You should post more often, Benkei.
I do visit most days, but these days I rarely need to post as I only ever really answered questions and there are always people who know as much as me who are more than happy to do so.

I was actually slightly worried you might close this thread.
Wow, what a great post. I hope I can become a part of memories like this in the future.
If you (benkei) may allow i would like to say how glad iam that these forums were made for us bladers and thank all of you for the chance to make u awesome dudes some avatars and sigs. And on behalf of hopefully most of all the bladers here i would like to say thank you forum mods for keeping these forums clean and useful to our progression.
lol i too thought he was leaveing. havent been here for a year, but i totally agree.
I just started recently, but I'm glad to hear that this is a good community! cannot wait to have fun in the future.
I've been a part of this community since I was 13/14 (I'm 21 now) and I've seen it go through all sorts of changes. I've gotta say that the current community is more put together and far reaching than I ever could have imagined it would be. I'm not terribly active on the forums, but I like to think I'd be missed if I disappeared Tongue_out You guys are a big part of my life.

I hope you are around to enjoy the hobby and participate in the community for years more to come benkei. One day someone might even write one of these posts for you Tongue_out
How is it you've been here so long and haven't gotten the antique face? Hah.
LOLz, lets cellebrate by making benkai belly dance! XD
Well, anyways...
Happy 1st Join-day? Gasp