Once Popular Configuration in Singapore

AR: Driger S
WD: Wide 8 (Don't know the exact name but it's commonly known as "Golden Weight Disk")
Base: Dranzer S in Endurance

It's an effective Beyblade but old parts are hard to find now. It's been used by many winners before and it's named the Hotdog.
Could u get a pic of the WD?
How to say, it's legal but it's round and large. Perhaps not in sale in US but it is never on any Beyblade but sold separately.
does it happen to look like a circle with a bunch of lines coming out of the center (And they grow a bigger as they grow farther out)? if so it is a SunFire WD.
NO, not that. It's called the OTC weight disk in Hong Kong and I think Wide 8 in Japan and it's made by Takara in either Gold or Blue for Hong Kong. Legal parts but it's hard to find the pics online.
This?

never mind just go to ebay and search Golden Weight Disk
Never mind, I'll try to find my own at home and post a photo here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI, it's being featured in here, at 1:12 but mine is Gold as it came from Takara.
the link doesnt work, could u tell me the videos name?

NVM, u accidently added a comma.

Oh, i see it.
Kiewzy Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI, it's being featured in here, at 1:12 but mine is Gold as it came from Takara.

This is Wide Defense and is a very popular WD amongst veteran players.
Oh, so THATS wide Defence, huh. i can get it if i wanted which i probably will, just not at the moment.
It's useful, possibly the second largest legal WD other than the Spark Disc. I owned one btw but it has no more spark.
Kiewzy Wrote:It's useful, possibly the second largest legal WD other than the Spark Disc. I owned one btw but it has no more spark.

I just ordered 2x spark disks mint. Spark Disk is very good for stealing spin ... personally, I prefer Wide Defense for Smash Attack combos.
Indeed but not allowed in tournaments for my case. Wide Defense is quite heavy and stable and suitable for almost everything. I'll pair it with a Master Dragoon AR and a Driger S Base. Effective and fast.
u could use that combo as a Upper-Attack combo
Indeed. Master Dragoon Attack Ring is my favorite attack ring by the way.