Old timer says hello.

Well, hello WBO, my name is SU_Tempest, or just Tempest for short.

I hail from France and I am a 18-year-old male. I'm interested in many and varied things; among others, former member of sim-racing communities, firearms amateur, and hopelessly afflicted with collectionitis of all kinds (from Beyblades, to Yu-gi-oh cards, to many other things), my only limits to this being money and/or time, or lack thereof. Unhappy

My interest and passion in Beyblade were, until a few days ago, something I thought was a thing of the past! I guess I have a particular story with Beyblade and how I got hooked.

I discovered Beyblade a long time ago, somewhere in 2003. The anime's first season was in full force on TV and back then, I caught on to Beyblade because, hey. An anime about super spinning tops that go fast and fight all the time? Way past cool for the 9-year-old self I was!
Since then, I got hooked and Dragoon F became my first blade. It sure ended up being the one (or its parts at least) that I used the most.

My interest for Beyblade gradually died out over the years as I began being unable to be able to see my brother, who was the only other person I could play regularly with, and well, because, I have to grow up and other things mattered, too. :V
The blades I bought and saved ended up in boxes and were left there for several years... until a few days ago, when I found someone on Youtube who had all the eps of the 1st season uploaded. I went up, and found my old relics, still there but not so ready to rip as before.

My Dragoon is such in a sorry state now (Plastic turned yellow, small cracks, damaged stickers and rubber tip...), but it's still there and in one piece. I wanted to pop on there and tell my story; I really feel like a kid once again now, but I stick to the very first plastic generation; I don't like much the look and feel of the newer ones. Guess you can call me an old-schooler.

I have a wish, and that is to find a brand new Dragoon F one day (whichever version), just for the sake of having it next to my old one. Sort of like a symbol of a renewed interest. I only really regret not having partners to play with around my area.

Well, that's it for myself and my story. I might mostly do lurking but if I get the chance, I may pay a visit to the buy/sell threads, see if I can spare a few bucks for the sake of past fun. :p
Weclome to the wbo bro have a great time here and maybe u and i could become friends soon
Welcome to the WBO. Be sure to check the welcoming and follow all the rules. I would recommend you check for some localtournaments here on the WBO now. Remember the community is your friend until you brake the rules of the site.
hey welcome to da WBO

ur lookin for a new Dragoon F huh well heres one
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sonokong-Topblad...2a1aa1883c
its the cheapest Dragoon F i could find on ebay and, if you dont know, sonokong is a legit company (NOT FAKE) in case u care about that
(Mar. 14, 2012  1:36 AM)All Gen Blader Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Be sure to check the welcoming and follow all the rules. I would recommend you check for some localtournaments here on the WBO now. Remember the community is your friend until you brake the rules of the site.

Don't worry, this is the first thing I did; the PM I received upon joining was enlightening on that subject. I'm always glad to see well-enforced rules.

AwesomeDragoon: Much thanks, though I hope this is not off-topic.