Old Project of the Moment: Videos! Videos! Videos!

I meant a blanket or something. IDK if a sheet of paper would be quite wide enough.

Awesome! I'll start as soon as I can get some time/sunlight. Smile
If mode change is one example of an acceptable video topic, I can do videos on mode changes for BD145 (& it's compatibility with Hell), Death, Omega, & maybe E230 & Flash if there's enough to talk about, over the next week or two.
E230 might be worth it, but I think the other parts you mentioned can be explained with simple photographs we already have on Beywiki.
(Mar. 03, 2014  2:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: E230 might be worth it, but I think the other parts you mentioned can be explained with simple photographs we already have on Beywiki.
Ah, okay. E230 it is, then.
Just to let you guys know, I've got footage for mode changes:

CH120,
SA165,
Diablo,
Beat,
Scythe,
F:D,
F:S,
Death,
Flash,
Fusion,
Duo,
And Blitz...

However, I've been POUNDED in the head with a giant schoolwork hammer, and standardized testing is coming up, so if I wanna hold a spot in National Honors this year, I've gotta step it up.

So yah, I'll try to upload as many as I can on weekends, but between school, Beydays, and all that stuff, it might be several weeks haha.
Oooh, but can the BD145 thing with synchromes be shown in pictures - that may make a video worthwhile - little demonstration with a tip that would usually scrape not scraping, or the like?
(Mar. 03, 2014  8:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Oooh, but can the BD145 thing with synchromes be shown in pictures - that may make a video worthwhile - little demonstration with a tip that would usually scrape not scraping, or the like?

Oh, OK, that may be interesting since, according to you, there is a lot to cover and that we do not necessarily want dozens of photographs.
Alright, first video files!!

I've got music here for both of them (and all the rest, haha. I'm not very good at hunting down good background music; you guys can add different stuff to them if you wanna switch it up): http://www.mediafire.com/listen/ycjvdchw..._Music.wav

Stole it from the "Beyblad Lessons: Sliding Shoot" video. Wink Only good audio I could find, LOL.

Anywho, here are the download links, along with subtitles:

CH120 mode change - Video file: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/coptb3pab...change.mp4

CH120 mode change subtiltes Wrote:CH120 is quite a versatile Track to use on certain Attack customizations. This is due to a possible height change one can make when using the Track.

CH120 can be switched between the 145 height, and the 120 height, by sliding the center shaft of the Track up and down, and locking it into position.

To change the height of CH120 from 120 to 145, unlock the shaft by turning the rotating frame to the left. Then, use your fingers to pull the shaft down, increasing the overall height.

Turn the rotating frame to the right to re-lock the Track.

To change the height of your Track from 145 to 120, simply repeat the process, except, rather than pulling the adjustable shaft down, push it back in until it stops. Then re-lock the Track, and you have completed the height change.

For more information about the CH120 Track from Dark Cancer CH120SF,
visit Beywiki's article about it at the link in the video description below!

SA165 mode change - Video file: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/er9f6l8o9...change.mp4

SA165 mode change subtitles Wrote:SA165 can be used in two different modes for different applications. The first mode, Normal Mode, is the mode we have it in now, when the Track's wide end is pointing upward, towards the Chrome/Metal Wheel(s), and the Bottom is attached to the thin end.

To change the mode to Zero-G Attack Mode, separate SA165 from the rest of the beyblade.

Once you've done this, proceed to remove the detachable core of the Track from the outer casing, by pushing it in from the bottom, and pulling it out the other end.

Now that you have separated both pieces, turn the outer casing over, and insert the core back in. You should end up with the outer casing "upside-down," in comparison to Normal Mode. This is Zero-G Attack mode.

Simply repeat this process to return SA165 back to Normal Mode.

For more information on SA165 from Archer Gargole SA165WSF,

Flash mode change - Video file: http://www.mediafire.com/watch/1jf6c2cx0...change.mp4

Flash mode change subtitles Wrote:The Flash Metal Wheel has two possible modes. This Flash is currently in Attack mode (the more useful of the two).

To change Flash to Stamina mode, separate Flash from the rest of the Beyblade, rotate the Metal Frame 90 degrees, and place it back onto the core. Rotating back and forth will allow you to freely switch between each mode.

Re-assemble the Beyblade.

We have now switched Flash to Stamina mode.

Repeat the process again to return Flash to Attack mode.

For more information on the Flash Metal Wheel from Flash Sagittario 230WD,

I did some noise removal work myself (as there was pretty bad background static, and voices I needed to eliminate, and I figured *Ginga* would be a little busy to mess with something that bad haha), so the audio should be clear. I also converted each into MP4, so I hope that helps as well.

I do have a bit of a problem. The videos are pretty quiet (something I didn't observe before beginning the upload), so they probably need amplification (especially as the background music is quite a bit louder than the audio in the videos themselves). No biggy. Should only take like 20 seconds to fix, and I'm sure *Ginga* can get it done without any trouble.

Smile
Seems pretty cool! Just a note: I wouldn't reuse music from other BeyChannel videos as a.) it is really unprofessional and b.) you took it from the most watched video on the entire channel lol.

The videos themselves seem fine, as for the script that is something Kai-V will have to approve (along with the video too I suppose haha).

And regarding the amplification of the audio, that is indeed "no biggy." Wink
I really had trouble finding music. I couldn't find anything good to save my life. :\

If you've got something else you could use, that would be super awesome.
Yeah, Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) has some good stuff, that's what I generally use.
Ah! I wasn't aware. That's great! I'll try and get some stuff from there then. Smile
That is really great, and you were good to film each in one go, hah. The Flash mode change is rather obvious though, and you already explained at the beginning that rotating the Metal Frame back and forth would allow you to return to another mode change, so it seems like repetition to show it again in the last thirty seconds. Thankfully though, you do go through the mode change very quickly, so it might not be too bad.

For the SA165 video though, I think we should really use this occasion to add a video showcasing what they mean by "Zero-G Attack" in "Zero-G Attack Mode", perhaps by simply inserting that demonstration in a Zero-G Stadium right after the first mode change, and then you go back to showing how to revert the modification. The video will be slightly longer than three minutes, but it could be worth it.

The script is generally OK : *Ginga* and I will probably have to see how each sentence gets incorporated in the videos before we can give you criticism on whether to make scenes longer, make shorter sentences, etc.
So you'd like footage of each mode spinning in the Zero-G Attack stadium?

I can probably do that. Is there a particular custom you'd like me to do the video with (Balro Balro SA165GF might be nice, since the difference in performance between each mode is clearly visible)?

I may not be able to do it today, but perhaps next weekend when I'll be uploading some of the others (probably Duo, Beat and Death).

I wondered if the extra mode change(s) are/were too redundant or not, but I figured it'd be good to leave them in for clarity's sake, and they could always be removed pretty easily.

I attempted to time the captions well with the video, so they should be close to fitting nicely, but they probably aren't perfect haha.
Nah, just the Zero-G Attack Mode. Everyone knows what a big circular horizontal or upwards disk can do.
Will a video about the four modes of M145+Q can be accept on the BeyWiki ? Also, i have my own first mold Q...
(I already know which music i'm gonna put... Bounce from SOAD XD)
Hm, not really. It will be very relevant when someone has a real first mould of Q, but it has to be real, not patented.
(Mar. 19, 2014  11:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, not really. It will be very relevant when someone has a real first mould of Q, but it has to be real, not patented.

XD My '' patended '' first mold work as the original, and i can't see difference of shape with the original but you're right, i don't think a such video will help people... So what video can i do that will be usefull to beywiki ? I'm good in video editing...
Even if it works exactly the same way, it would be inappropriate for the World Beyblade Organization to showcase an illegal Bottom, in the end.

What Beyblades do you have ?
(Mar. 20, 2014  12:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even if it works exactly the same way, it would be inappropriate for the World Beyblade Organization to showcase an illegal Bottom, in the end.

What Beyblades do you have ?

Attack

BB-146 Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F (Hasbro)
BB-161 Wing Pegasus 90WF (Hasbro)
BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F (Takara Tomy)
BB-148 L-Drago Destructor LW105LF (Hasbro)
BB-50 Storm Capricorne M145Q (Takara Tomy)
BB-91 Ray Gil 100RSF (Takara Tomy)
BB-139 Spiral Lyre ED145MF (Hasbro)
BB-154 Blitz Lynx TR145R2F (Hasbro)
BB-50 Storm Capricorn M145Q (Hasbro)

Defense

BB-151 Variares 145WB (Hasbro)
BB-147B Fang Leone 130W2D (Hasbro)

Stamina

BB-160 Duo Ice-Titan 230WD (Hasbro)
BB-118 FX Phantom Orion B: D (Hasbro)
BB-150A Scythe Kronos T125EDS (Hasbro)
BB-57 Thermal Pisces T125ES (Takara Tomy)
BB-60 Earth Virgo GB145BS (Hasbro)
BB-100 Killer Befawl UW145EWD (Takara Tomy)
BB-121A Duo Uranus 230WD (Takara Tomy)

Balance

BB-132 Nightmare Rex SW145SD (Hasbro)
BB-69 Poison Serpent SW145SD (Hasbro)
BB-158 Death Quetzacoatl 125SF (Hasbro)

IR controlled

X-103 Meteo L-Drago (Hasbro)
X-102 Gravity Destroyer (Hasbro)
Hm, the only thing I know for sure is that if we could effectively demonstrate the gimmick of GB145's metal balls, how they move towards the circumference when spinning, etc.
(Mar. 20, 2014  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the only thing I know for sure is that if we could effectively demonstrate the gimmick of GB145's metal balls, how they move towards the circumference when spinning, etc.

Oops, i forgot to talk about my Hasbro Samurai Ifrit W145CF and my TT Bandid Genbull F230TB, sorry XD
(Mar. 20, 2014  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, the only thing I know for sure is that if we could effectively demonstrate the gimmick of GB145's metal balls, how they move towards the circumference when spinning, etc.

Maybe some aerial footage of just the Track spinning on a wide, stationary Bottom, such as WD, EWD, W2D, or possibly RDF? That way, the effect of centrifugal force on the behavior of the metal balls can be observed throughout the duration of GB145's rotation.
(Mar. 21, 2014  1:42 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Maybe some aerial footage of just the Track spinning on a wide, stationary Bottom, such as WD, EWD, W2D, or possibly RDF? That way, the metal balls and their gimmick would become a little more apparent as the Track's rotational speed decreases.

That is worth trying. How would you make everything spin though ? The traditional wrapped-string method, hah ?
Or you could just slow it down drastically using any video editing program (even windows moviemaker) to showcase the shift