Old Project: 4D in time for Metal Fury Hyperblades!

Due to the end of semester, I judged that I was too busy myself to launch a new Project of the Moment right after the previous one when I could not even contribute on my own, and it was probably the case for many of you too. However, now the schedule is quickly getting free for everyone because of the winter holidays, so it's prime time for a new Project of the Moment!

For this period, our goal is to complete all the 4D articles in time for the worldwide release of Hasbro's Metal Fury Hyperblade items! That moment could occur at any point in the future, so I will give ourselves until January 3rd 2013 to achieve this goal.

The job is already half-done for us anyway: most of the 4D Beyblades either have a complete article already, or at least a draft currently published on Beywiki. As such, this is all that is left for us to work on :

- Fang Leone 130W²D

- Scythe Kronos T125EDS

- Phantom Orion B:D

- L-Drago Guardian S130MB

- Wing Pegasis 90WF

- Diablo Nemesis X:D

- Fusion Hades AD145SWD

- Kreis Cygnus 145WD

- Flash Sagittario 230WD

Every other complete 4D Beyblade article can be accessed on the Beyblade Parts List. Big Bang Pegasis F:D, Beat Lynx TH170WD, L-Drago Destroy F:S, VariAres D:D, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Blitz Unicorno 100RSF, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Duo Uranus 230WD and Omega Dragonis 85XF are all done.

I have already worked on some of those Beyblades by trying to improve the current drafts, but sometimes all that is missing is just some more expertise or someone who can confirm something. Giving your educated opinion is sometimes all that's needed!

Looking for additional points in the WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt? Helping a lot in this Project of the Moment is a great way to earn a Peridot Face or a Lapis Lazuli Face!

Hasbro's Hyperblade items appear to be exactly the same as TAKARA-TOMY's 4D Beyblades, so this is one of the first time where we can provide the whole Beyblade community with the most accurate information, in a timely fashion! Let's first focus on those, and then we can later go back to the Metal Fury 10g-less adaptations Hasbro first released.
Kai-V Wrote:However, now the schedule is quickly getting free for everyone because of the winter holidays, ...

It's Summer Holidays in Australia. Tongue_out

So, Crown, Fox, Lyra and Beelzeb are not going to be edited or completed? Or, they're just not as important ..

Fox isn't even on the list (Wiki), nor does it have an article.

Hmm... I might actually try to make a draft of one of these if I can find the time...
Although I might just help out when the time comes with the 10g less versions...
More easily accessible to me...
With the holidays coming up, I'll definitely have free time after semester tests! I'll try to do a Metal Fury article or two Smile I call Phantom Orion at least!
(Dec. 18, 2012  5:07 PM)Cannon Wrote: So, Crown, Fox, Lyra and Beelzeb are not going to be edited or completed? Or, they're just not as important ..

Those are just not even 4D Beyblades, so I will somehow have to edit the Beyblade Parts List about that even. They obviously must still be done eventually, but I doubt that Hasbro will release them within the Hyperblade series, so I really want to focus on things that are not too late to publish.
Awesome, I'll get working on Fusion Hades and Kreis Cygnus now!
(Dec. 18, 2012  8:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  5:07 PM)Cannon Wrote: So, Crown, Fox, Lyra and Beelzeb are not going to be edited or completed? Or, they're just not as important ..

Those are just not even 4D Beyblades, so I will somehow have to edit the Beyblade Parts List about that even. They obviously must still be done eventually, but I doubt that Hasbro will release them within the Hyperblade series, so I really want to focus on things that are not too late to publish.

Of course they're not 4D beys. I just thought that since Eonis was on that list, then the others should too, aha.
(Dec. 18, 2012  9:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: Of course they're not 4D beys. I just thought that since Eonis was on that list, then the others should too, aha.

Ah, I forgot to remove it.
Yay, my article is up there!
I will be editing all the articles in the spare time I have today, starting now! I'll have lots of time during the holidays! Smile
Sounds good with me. Tongue_out_wink

Reminds me to get my draft up.
I was just about to call Kreis, but seeing as Ga beat me to it, I guess I can provide some help for LDG, Scythe Kronos, and Wing Pegasis if need be. Anything to pick up the Peridot/Lapis Lazuli Faces help out with Beywiki, haha.
Whoa, the project of the moment really made the BeyWiki section active again, ahah. I have edited the Fang and Flash articles, seeing as they are the ones I know most about. I will do more edits tomorrow in the free time I have at school Smile
I forgot I was doing Diablo Nemesis, haha.
I've made a few edits over in the Phantom Orion thread if that is any interest to anyone.
I've made edits on the Scythe Kronos and Wing Pegasis drafts.
I love how the BeyWiki Drafts are all getting 'noticed' now, due to this Project, haha.