Beyblade Random Thoughts

...I still play my PS1 Beyblade game every once in a while.
(Apr. 15, 2024  7:11 AM)AlmaR Wrote: ...I still play my PS1 Beyblade game every once in a while.

Whats it called?
(Apr. 16, 2024  6:21 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2024  7:11 AM)AlmaR Wrote: ...I still play my PS1 Beyblade game every once in a while.

Whats it called?

"Beyblade: Let It Rip!" in North America, "Bakuten Shoot Beyblade: Beybattle Tournament" in Japan.
is Drake a beyblade? that shi be spinning omg
(Apr. 16, 2024  6:46 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: is Drake a beyblade? that shi be spinning omg

I honestly dont know how to answer that lol
So what y'all think about X Anime? Tbh am enjoying the fillers and all, idk it made me get attached to The Characters and now especially am kinda hyped for The Shuffle Battle Fest, cause it's an interesting concept, it's the first major tournament aside from x tower(I know it's a filler but still major) I wanna see how it turns out, and as per the new X, Sushi Chef, Manju vs Burn, Pan cho, mysterious guy, I think it's kamen y cause when everyone was getting the invitations we saw kamen y as well, I think they are gonna save his potential for the canon arc so the matchups will be Manju vs Burn, Pan Cho Vs X, Kamen Y Vs Taisho(ig that's his name) cause we won't be able to see Kamen Y true power against Taisho, I mean the UX beys are also making their debut in a filler so Why not Kamen Y?
(Yesterday  3:16 PM)King Manju Wrote: So what y'all think about X Anime? Tbh am enjoying the fillers and all, idk it made me get attached to The Characters and now especially am kinda hyped for The Shuffle Battle Fest, cause it's an interesting concept, it's the first major tournament aside from x tower(I know it's a filler but still major) I wanna see how it turns out, and as per the new X, Sushi  Chef, Manju vs Burn, Pan cho, mysterious guy, I think it's kamen y cause when everyone was getting the invitations we saw kamen y as well, I think they are gonna save his potential for the canon arc so the matchups will be Manju vs Burn, Pan Cho Vs X, Kamen Y Vs Taisho(ig that's his name) cause we won't be able to see Kamen Y true power against Taisho, I mean the UX beys are also making their debut in a filler so Why not Kamen Y?

I think this would fit more in the animanga thread.
(Yesterday  3:52 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Yesterday  3:16 PM)King Manju Wrote: So what y'all think about X Anime? Tbh am enjoying the fillers and all, idk it made me get attached to The Characters and now especially am kinda hyped for The Shuffle Battle Fest, cause it's an interesting concept, it's the first major tournament aside from x tower(I know it's a filler but still major) I wanna see how it turns out, and as per the new X, Sushi  Chef, Manju vs Burn, Pan cho, mysterious guy, I think it's kamen y cause when everyone was getting the invitations we saw kamen y as well, I think they are gonna save his potential for the canon arc so the matchups will be Manju vs Burn, Pan Cho Vs X, Kamen Y Vs Taisho(ig that's his name) cause we won't be able to see Kamen Y true power against Taisho, I mean the UX beys are also making their debut in a filler so Why not Kamen Y?

I think this would fit more in the animanga thread.

Alr man, my bad
(Yesterday  5:02 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2024  6:46 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: is Drake a beyblade? that shi be spinning omg

I honestly dont know how to answer that lol

I watched the drake video 87 times
(Today  12:14 AM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote:
(Yesterday  5:02 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I honestly dont know how to answer that lol

I watched the drake video 87 times

thats utterly terrifying