Old Beyblader- New Account

Hey Everyone! I'm Katie. My favorite beyblade is Wind Aquario. My brother got it for me when it came out and it's been my favorite ever since. I used to beyblade when I was younger, but lost interest. Now I am obsessed with them! My brother is Pichuscute0 on youtube and has gotten a lot of views( 200,000) on youtube with his Beyblade videos. I really like this site and hope to get the hang of it.
Hah, Wind Aquario used to be my favourite too, but then it got demolished by Fang Leone and Jade Jupiter. Grin

Nevertheless, Welcome to the WBO. Please read your welcome message.
Welcome to the WBO. Check out Build me a combo #2 for combo help. Also there is a forum up here for Youtube videos. Also the WBO is on youtube. Just click on Beychannel at the top. It will take you to the Youtube page. IF you have any questions feel free to PM me.
welcome to the wbo
pm me if you want any strong combosSmile
Wait, pichuscute is Pich here right?

Also, welcome. There's a new user guide in my sig you may wanna read Smile

Also, the guitar in your profile picture, is that an Ibanez AX or GAX model?
@th!nk- Oh yes! If it is him, then certainly yes! It is him! Grin

WindAquario- Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your time here! Also, you might like to have a look at the huge number of Beyblades that have been released (unless you know already). Who knows, you may probably stop liking Wind Aquario then! Tongue_out jk!
(Mar. 18, 2012  8:05 AM)th!nk Wrote: Wait, pichuscute is Pich here right?

Also, welcome. There's a new user guide in my sig you may wanna read Smile

Also, the guitar in your profile picture, is that an Ibanez AX or GAX model?
Yeah. Pich is my brother. I thought it was Pichuscute, but he changed it. I honestly have no idea what it is. . I got it used and all i know is that its a Ibanez Gio. I just looked up the AX and GAX, and its very similar to both except mine is just SOLID black.
They did release some in black. Seeing as it's a Gio it's a GAX (Gio AX), but yeah Tongue_out
(Mar. 18, 2012  9:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Haha, to think these could've been your's if you asked: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...#pid742208 .
Welcome anyway Smile
When he sold those I was on vacation. He made over 300 and bought a 3DS. But yeah. They hsould be mine Tired