[Oklahoma] USA, Yall out there?

Hey Oklahomans I made a Facebook group where we can get together and exchange ideas about organizing local tournaments, join my group everyone's invited it's called Oklahoma beyblade
2022 the year oklahoma blows up on the beyblade scene I just know it
I'm from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I've held a Beybalde day at my local library 5 years ago; Since then, I've been looking for other people who play too.

Any local tournaments anybody is holding?
(Apr. 17, 2022  8:56 PM)Josh the Rookie Wrote: I'm from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I've held a Beybalde day at my local library 5 years ago; Since then, I've been looking for other people who play too.

I'm trying to get a good number of OK Bladers so we can discuss a tourney I might become an organizer but in meantime I'm trying to see how many people would be meeting to join. Broken Arrow is 8 or 10 minutes away from me I think. So if anyone else responds we could get something running
(Oct. 24, 2022  3:21 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2022  8:56 PM)Josh the Rookie Wrote: I'm from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. I've held a Beybalde day at my local library 5 years ago; Since then, I've been looking for other people who play too.

I'm trying to get a good number of OK Bladers so we can discuss a tourney I might become an organizer but in meantime I'm trying to see how many people would be meeting to join. Broken Arrow is 8 or 10 minutes away from me I think. So if anyone else responds we could get something running

I'm from the Central part of Oklahoma, we should set up a discord so that people that pass this thread by can at least have something to show for it. If anyone already has one, feel free to post it, if none has been provided in a few days from this I'll make one and start recruiting! Let's make 2022 the beginning of an Oklahoma Beyblade Dynasty!
What’s the discord, I just ordered some Beyblade x blades. I won’t have them for a few weeks but I’ll still come join the tournaments when I get them.
Hello and greetings!

Anyone still active in Oklahoma? Moved from faraway. Trying to link up, form a crew, maybe try get Oklahoma the number one spot in upcoming Gear Sports tournaments. 💪🏽 Going to be at Andrews Park in Norman, OK at 6-8pm this Saturday, 12 of August, with several others using the X system.

Cheers!
I am in ponca city Oklahoma and I would love to have a burst format tournament in Oklahoma

I have beyblade x ordered but they won't be here till Im guessing next week
We'll definitely have Burst stuff going on too. We're bringing several stadiums and I'm bringing all of my gear. 💪
(Aug. 09, 2023  1:55 AM)xMx Wrote: Hello and greetings!

Anyone still active in Oklahoma? Moved from faraway. Trying to link up, form a crew, maybe try get Oklahoma the number one spot in upcoming Gear Sports tournaments. 💪🏽 Going to be at Andrews Park in Norman, OK at 6-8pm this Saturday, 12 of August, with several others using the X system.

Cheers!

Literally just saw this post, we need to actually make that Oklahoma discord server soon because I can't believe I missed this one!!
We are here! Check out the oklahoma beyblade group on FB! We are having a meetup soon, details on the group

(Aug. 09, 2023  1:55 AM)xMx Wrote: Hello and greetings!

Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592310744445800 check out the group!
My 12 year old is really into bb and has dozens of them. We’re looking for others to play. We live in East Tulsa.
Hey I just signed up for the wbo and looked for this I would like to see if any of are still interested in mabye starting a tournament or something
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:19 PM)K1D Wrote: I live in Oklahoma, but there hasnt been a tourney since metal masters. So i wanted to know if you fellow oklahomans would be interested in starting a competitive scene.

Bro I thought I was the only one left here lol where are you Oki bladers at?!?!?!?!!
(Oct. 21, 2023  5:48 AM)shadowprime Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2018  7:19 PM)K1D Wrote: I live in Oklahoma, but there hasnt been a tourney since metal masters. So i wanted to know if you fellow oklahomans would be interested in starting a competitive scene.

Bro I thought I was the only one left here lol where are you Oki bladers at?!?!?!?!!

They are all in a Facebook group there are plenty of okie bladers left and they have had tournaments lol the need to host it with the wbo

(Oct. 21, 2023  3:34 PM)Myst1c Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2023  5:48 AM)shadowprime Wrote:

They are all in a Facebook group there are plenty of okie bladers left and they have had tournaments lol the need to host it with the wbo

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1592310744445800 that's the link

[quote pid='1854686' dateline='1697898878']
Dm me on discord at: mystic_galaxy. And we can make a discord server for oklahoma 
[/quote]
Yoooo! Hey guys! We're still quite active and hosting an event this Saturday at 2pm at Norman Park. We have a group chat on Instagram if you guys are interested. I'll add my Instagram to my profile if anyone wants to be a part of it.
(Nov. 03, 2023  3:03 AM)xMx Wrote: November 11th is the next one!

Mitch Park in edmond starting at 2 with a burst tournament then on to x come out and LETS BEYBLADE!!!!!
(Oct. 25, 2023  1:04 AM)Myst1c Wrote: Is anyone still using this thread?

Yes! The most we plan out stuff is on our Facebook, Novemeber 11th we'll be hosting both a X and Burst tournament at Mitch Park edmond!
(Oct. 25, 2023  1:04 AM)Myst1c Wrote: Is anyone still using this thread?

I sent you a invite on discord btw! Since we have 3 more days until the Mitch park Burst and X tournament!
TODAY'S THE DAY!! Mitch park, Edmond we will be having our Beyblade X and Burst tournament, it'll start at 2:00PM until 5:00 PM and we will have free pizza too!