[Oklahoma,USA] Team Diamond

So, as the title says, this team is for Oklahoma bladers. My goal is to hopefully have a few tournaments and meet often, but there are a few things use must answer, or you will not be allowed to join. You need to fill out a form like this:
Name:May give first name or username, I don't care
AgeConfusedtate your age
Location:Tell where you live and say how far you would be willing to travel. We will usually meet in Tulsa.
Why you want to join: This is absolutely required. I don't want people joining for no reason.

We will have member status. Everyone will start as a regular member. To get promoted, you need to recruit people and/or prove your skills. There will be five levels of membership, 1 being regular and five being very advanced.
This is all I have for now. If you do these things, your on the team!

Members:
ShinobuXD- Status:Leader
Phoenic817- Status: Skill Level One
Pinkblader- Status: Skill Level One
Tranton- Status: Skill Level Two
CussingMachine- Status: Skill Level One
Burglar Show- Status: Skill Level One
~Fang- Status: Skill Level One
NameTongue_outhoenic817
NameGrinuy
Location:Three doors down from you. I want to go to tournaments and make our channel go big!
NameTongue_outinkblader
You have all been added as regular members. Thanks for joining! Now, only if I can convince Gannon to join*heads off to recruit members
Name:CussingMachine
LocationGaspn your street. I want to become as good as you and Tranton!
You are added. Welcome to the team!
Name:Burglar Show
Location: A few doors down from you. I want to battle other teams!
Welcome to the team! After I get Gannon to post here, we'll just need one more to host a tournament!

Because of that, I will promote whoever is next to find a member to skill level 2!
I shall try, but I don't know if I'll be able to!
I've got big news everyone- ~Fang, a friend of Tranton, is joining! Welcome to ~Fang, who I talked to today and is a really cool guy, and congrats to Tranton for recruiting him and getting promoted to Member Status 2!