[Ohio, USA]

(Nov. 30, 2021  6:17 AM)BlokAiD Wrote: So, new to blading. Got into it because of my son. I would like to be able to get a tournament going for him and/or me. Thinking about taking the test to host one here in Columbus sometime next year when it gets warmer. Would like to know if I could find anyone interested in it.

That would be awesome, but in the meantime there's a tournament planned for next week in Cincinnati if you and your son would want to come
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote: I would come
(May. 22, 2022  4:23 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:28 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote: I would come

If you've been following the tournament page there's been a list of tournaments called The Circuit and Ohio/Indiana have joined the Circuit so starting in August there will be more Ohio/Indiana tournaments popping up
(May. 22, 2022  5:19 PM)--- Wrote: Do you know when?

If you've been following the tournament page there's been a list of tournaments called The Circuit and Ohio/Indiana have joined the Circuit so starting in August there will be more Ohio/Indiana tournaments popping up.
(Jul. 01, 2022  1:39 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote:
(May. 22, 2022  5:19 PM)--- Wrote: Do you know when?

If you've been following the tournament page there's been a list of tournaments called The Circuit and Ohio/Indiana have joined the Circuit so starting in August there will be more Ohio/Indiana tournaments popping up.

The final big circuit tournament is happening at the end of July and the new session of the circuit will be starting in August I believe. My dad is planning on becoming an organizer soon and will be wanting to host some tournaments in the Cleveland area, if you're willing to come out that would be awesome
I have family in new London, Ohio and I visit a couple of times a year. No promises but I might be able to host one sometime.
(Jul. 01, 2022  4:08 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: I have family in new London, Ohio and I visit a couple of times a year. No promises but I might be able to host one sometime.

That would be awesome, maybe you can have a rematch with my dad 🤣
i'm not in Ohio, but i'm close by in Kentucky, and there's absolutely nothing happening down here either, and i'm on the same page here, i'm looking for tournaments too
My dad will be able to host in the Cleveland area soon
Hi who here can host a tournament next month near Columbus for burst format?
(Sep. 19, 2022  2:41 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote: Hi who here can host a tournament next month near Columbus for burst format?

There is an organizer in the Cincinnati area and my dad and I are now able to host in the Cleveland area if you would be willing to come up to Cleveland
There is now a tournament posted in Ohio for burst and mfb so sign up if you see this
(Sep. 19, 2022  2:41 PM)Beyblade_labyt Wrote: Hi who here can host a tournament next month near Columbus for burst format?

If you're still interested please come to our event
Hey, anyone alive out here in Akron-Cleveland?
only in ohio
I just want a tournament in ohio so I can battle people
(Nov. 05, 2023  8:01 PM)crimsonvampire Wrote: I just want a tournament in ohio so I can battle people

Have you joined the Midwest Beyblade Club discord?