[Ohio/Kentucky/West Virginia, USA] Calling Out Any Bladers!!!

(Sep. 25, 2020  7:37 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2020  5:52 AM)Tyrushi Wrote: Hello everyone.  I wanted to know if there are any Bladers in the Ohio area.  I'm looking to start a group and hopefully some tournaments eventually.

Well, you've posted in the right place. I'm still looking to get a spot here in the Cincinnati corner of the state, though I have yet to get the time required to buckle down and rent an outdoor location from the city yet. Work's been running me ragged, and Corona's been causing me no shortness of headaches towards getting something going.

I will say that pre-Corona we were preparing for a grand ol' time. I'm talking the tournament was full and I was still getting PMs asking if they could squeeze in anyways (And I'm still getting PMs about it, especially from one guy. Over. And over). Heck, my church (where it was originally going to be hosted) was even getting phone calls about whether it was available for more people or not, and I never gave out their phone number. People had to look that up to make those calls, which impresses me. That's some good Cincinnati drive there.

Awesome.  I'm also in the Cincinnati area.  I want to find or host some tournaments before it get to Cold since I assume it will likely have to be outdoors for now.
(Sep. 25, 2020  12:48 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: Awesome.  I'm also in the Cincinnati area.  I want to find or host some tournaments before it get to Cold since I assume it will likely have to be outdoors for now.

Yeah, we don't want to be blading in the cold of winter that's for sure. I'm hoping to at least get one tournament under my belt before Corona ends so I can host a full-scale tournament when Corona ends.
That's awesome. It seems like we have similar goals in mind. I'm also in Cincinnati. If you are interested at all I'd be willing to collaborate or participate in what you set up. I'm looking to set up a local community to be able to play with.
I’m from Ohio as well Cleveland area I have lots of metal fight BEYBLADEs am getting into plastics if anyone wants to trade
I'm in Martinsburg WV and am looking for Bladers to battle and have tournaments with
I'm in Kentucky, I don't know what else to say
I'm in Cleveland Ohio and I'm trying to find people to make a group and build off of that to make more tournament's in Ohio, anyone nearby willing to help?
(Aug. 09, 2021  12:24 PM)Drizz Wrote: Does Pennsylvania count?

Well that would be more difficult for a club because of distance.
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:01 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: What about Michigan

If we can find a place to meet in the middle, somewhere in Ohio then we can start from there
(Aug. 09, 2021  6:41 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Cool sounds good

Do you know anyone who would want to join a beyblade club?
anyone who is still reading this forum star this post and ill create a forum for a beyblade team in these areas so we can finally get some tournaments here
I ain't live near any tournaments
I'd love to participate in a tournament but the closest one to me is in Maryland😭
(Jul. 25, 2022  12:56 AM)SirPanda Wrote: I'd love to participate in a tournament but the closest one to me is in Maryland😭

Where are you located? My dad is trying to become an organizer for the Cleveland area
me, and i missed my last event because of a break of a driver
I'm in Southern Indiana, just across from Louisville Kentucky. Anyone in the Kentucky area near there?
Two Cuyahoga Valley players have appeared, we currently have 1 dynamite stadium and some beys, but we also have x beys ready to go as well. Feel free to reach out so we can setup a local meetup in the Valley.