Ohai!

Hello!
My name is brawl4life.
I don't actually "brawl" or fight...
I enjoy another game besides beyblade called bakugan.
Instead of a beyblade battle, it is considered a bakugan brawl. Cute

Anyway, I own my own little beyblade forum also.

I know quite a lot about beyblade surprisingly considering the last beyblade I bought was in 2002! XD

My favorite beyblade is Earth Aquila. I like it because for a balance blade, if you add a metal face, it makes it even more defense-like, and earth aquila seems to spin forever...

Attack and Defense blades are my favorite... Stamina blades aren't because it sometimes is possible for defense blades to out-spin or KO one, although those doesn't always happen...

I also like to speak lulz talk for those who know it. (Example is the title Cute )

Anyway, just a little info up there! Stupid
Welcome to WBO, I don't play the game, but I do love to watch the anime. Who are your favorites in the old series and new series MFB?
Hi im Ziggyxx2 and im new to the WBO. I'd like some advice about beyblade Tournaments.
A will there be any beyblade tournaments in uk?
B. How do i enter?
C. If there are will it be metal fight only or will plastic beyblades be allowed?

StupidStupidStupidStupid

LET IT RIPPP!!!!!
Welcome

Edit:Nevermind I can just change mine
(Jan. 09, 2010  10:40 PM)zigyxx2 Wrote: Hi im Ziggyxx2 and im new to the WBO. I'd like some advice about beyblade Tournaments.
A will there be any beyblade tournaments in uk?
B. How do i enter?
C. If there are will it be metal fight only or will plastic beyblades be allowed?

StupidStupidStupidStupid

LET IT RIPPP!!!!!

You should probably make your own introduction thread.

A. Yes, UK tournaments are hosted frequently.
B. You enter by simply posting in the thread to say that you'll be there.
(The entry price is £3 or free if you have a blader passport £10)
C. For the tournaments themselves you can only use MFB but in friendly matches you can use any type of beyblade that you want.
Welcome back to beyblade and welcome to the WBO
(Jan. 09, 2010  6:17 AM)brawl4life Wrote: I know quite a lot about beyblade surprisingly considering the last beyblade I bought was in 2002! XD

My favorite beyblade is Earth Aquila. I like it because for a balance blade, if you add a metal face, it makes it even more defense-like, and earth aquila seems to spin forever...

If the last beyblade you bought was in 2002 how do you know how Earth Aquila performs?

And, O HAI! =DDDDD
Welcome to the WBO new one Smile
hello welcome
Thanks for the welcomes everybody! Stupid

And a lot of people around me have beyblades. After all, they were the ones who introduced me to it again! Joyful_2

Soyeah. I know a little about how the new blades perform...

Anyway, I know a few of you...

My favorite character in MFB is Tsubasa Ootori Wink
I'm pretty sure you don't know me Wink