Oh my god it's been so long!!!

Ughhh, I'm not sure if any of you still remember me; I recently discovered my pathetic collection of 16 beyblades and started playing with them out of interest. I shouldn't have thrown out my stadium even though it was pretty broken. I then remembered OtC and saw that it was shut down. Unhappy I also remembered Damashii and also saw that it was shut down. At that point I googled random stuff such as beyblade databases to help aid my memory loss of beyblade but a lot of it is back now.0Smile (Thanks to the help of this site)

If you don't really remember me, I remember registering on OtC at the age of like 10-11 and I'm 14 now. I'm pretty sure it was back in October or November 2003/2004? I quit a bit after the sudden stop in the make of new beyblades and went on to Runescape.Chocked I was even friends with some of the people from OtC and we became close but now that I quit that I don't really talk to them anymore. For Example: Bureku, Acc1042 and some other guy who I can't remember his username. Oh well it's still really great to see everyone again. Everyone who's editing and adding articles is doing a fantastic job and I hope that this community can really grow.Joyful_2
Hi, welcome to Beywiki Smile
Runescape? haha (although I shouldn't be the one to talk)

Anyways, welcome Smile
G Wrote:CAISON?!

no this isn't caison
caison joined beybladeforums btw

I remember you LOL welcome
LOL BUREKU

Omg I used to haaaaaaaaaaaaate that kid.

Anyway, I remember your username but unfortunately not much beyond that. Welcome anyhow!
Silver Kane Wrote:
G Wrote:CAISON?!

no this isn't caison
caison joined beybladeforums btw

I remember you LOL welcome

Aww...
Welcome back though Smile
Caison was a bit, err... odd when he first joined OtC but he changed a lot in the past 3 years he's a really nice kid. I haven't really been able to talk to him lately though.
Oh and in the OtC graphic request topic, I remember I made a sig for you with Stewie from family guy

I can't believe I remember this lol
Hi. You don't remember me I'm very sure, since I wasn't on those forums. But still, welcome.